Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

That would be a pretty incredible hold for Captain America 2 - a sub-50% weekend drop for a superhero sequel that opened on a Friday? Does that ever happen? And especially with Rio 2 going for its family demo.

The Lego Movie suddenly doesn't look like a lock for the Winter/Spring crown.

Edited by Jonathan
  • Like 1

Can Captain make that 300M USD Mark......GooooCappp... I proudly contributed 7.00 for the matinee to go see cap again today :

I feel it and Godzilla will be the superior films of the summer.. :). Hopefully Optimus Prime gives us good quality as well and Xmen

• Like 3

That is a great # for Cap. I would love it to stay that high, or somehow possibly go up.  ^_^

I'm with you to the end of the line with that statement Empire!!! Yeeeeehhhawwww and with a big film like Rio going after our captain and hes still kicking ass..Holy shit!!

• Like 2

I'm with you to the end of the line with that statement Empire!!! Yeeeeehhhawwww and with a big film like Rio going after our captain and hes still kicking ass..Holy shit!!

Why would you post that… 

Posted Image

I kid. But that Cap number, as much as I want it to be accurate, can't be this early in the day?

Jesus, I'd love a sub-50% drop this week for TWS. GET ALL THE MONEY CAP!! All. Of. It. 

• Like 3