Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

Awesome! I love the Yankees. I hate the Bronx though. I've been to it like 7 times in my life. 6 times were Yankee games.

The last time I was at the old stadium was the day Mark McGuire hit his 69th and 70th home runs. I remember the place erupting when they showed it on the board. 

• Like 3

Please yes. Time to stop worrying and love the dutch angle.

Posted Image

NO

And DANG IT MY BIG POST IS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST PAGE :(

but hey at least I can now go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI

• Like 1

The last time I was at the old stadium was the day Mark McGuire hit his 69th and 70th home runs. I remember the place erupting when they showed it on the board.

Posted Image
  • Like 3

A dark day in kowhite's life.A moment of silence for the loss of a couple of good hours in my life.Ok, carry on.

My dark day happened in June of 1997. My 7th birthday was coming up and we had a choice between The Lost World and Batman and Robin. I insisted on Batman and Robin because I was such a big Batman fan and I used my birthday as leverage. When the movie ended, I wanted to to cry. It was the first movie I ever remember hating.

I look back on that day and realize that the correct choice was Con Air. I was just too young to realize it. I wanna say maybe Face/Off was out too.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

So I watched a really stupid awfully animated Russian Planes mockbuster called Wings and I noticed trailers for a Kung Fu Panda Mockbuster, a stupid fish movie, an Alpha and Omega sequel (were video sales really that good?), and what appears to be a semi looking Frozen ripoff.

Lionsgate is the home of the awful animated foreign B Grade Movie Mockbuster.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

The thing about The Raid is the first one was beyond niche. It made 4 mill in NA. If it doubles that here, that's a big spike.

Which was almost 3 times the budget. This one cost about $4m(look out!) and it looks like it will be lucky to make the same $4m as the first.
  • Like 1

So I've been avoiding that girl that broke my heart/completely destroyed my self-esteem level ever since the middle of March, and I explicitly avoided a certain room I have to pass on the way to class to avoid seeing her (it's like a room that also functions as a hallway.)

So two minutes before class starts, I go through the room/hallway and look around, and notice no one's in there. I'm happy I've avoided the source of my chronic depression, but then as soon as I go through the room, I hear like a slobbering noise. I turn my eyes to the right of me and I see her passionately making out her boyfriend.

This would normally piss me off for the day or send me into depression for the day, but honestly, it ended up causing me to laugh my ass off all through first block. Why? I don't know, but I kept on thinking "Well, now I see the funny side of things; I can't stop smiling!"

tl;dr: I reflect on my hysterics at my own bad luck and quote the Joker to myself

• Like 3

My dark day happened in June of 1997. My 7th birthday was coming up and we had a choice between The Lost World and Batman and Robin. I insisted on Batman and Robin because I was such a big Batman fan and I used my birthday as leverage. When the movie ended, I wanted to to cry. It was the first movie I ever remember hating. I look back on that day and realize that the correct choice was Con Air. I was just too young to realize it. I wanna say maybe Face/Off was out too.

Con Air is awesome. So stupid, so ridiculous, so absurd, so AWESOME.I weep for your childhood...Batman and Robin was awful (so awful I've seen it like 5 times...it's that bad-good)
  • Like 1

My dark day happened in June of 1997. My 7th birthday was coming up and we had a choice between The Lost World and Batman and Robin. I insisted on Batman and Robin because I was such a big Batman fan and I used my birthday as leverage. When the movie ended, I wanted to to cry. It was the first movie I ever remember hating.

I was 11. I remember the car ride home with my stepbrother, and we couldn't stop talking about how much we didn't like it.  :lol:

• Like 1

Sellout Report:

Area: Upstate New York (Elmira/Corning, Syracuse, Ithaca, Binghamton, Rochester, Buffalo)

Elmira/Corning - None

Ithaca - None

Syracuse - 3

Regal Destiny USA 19 IMAX & RPX
Oculus: 7:10, 7:40

Divergant: 7:25

Rochester - None

Buffalo - None

So I've been avoiding that girl that broke my heart/completely destroyed my self-esteem level ever since the middle of March, and I explicitly avoided a certain room I have to pass on the way to class to avoid seeing her (it's like a room that also functions as a hallway.)

So two minutes before class starts, I go through the room/hallway and look around, and notice no one's in there. I'm happy I've avoided the source of my chronic depression, but then as soon as I go through the room, I hear like a slobbering noise. I turn my eyes to the right of me and I see her passionately making out her boyfriend.

This would normally piss me off for the day or send me into depression for the day, but honestly, it ended up causing me to laugh my ass off all through first block. Why? I don't know, but I kept on thinking "Well, now I see the funny side of things; I can't stop smiling!"

tl;dr: I reflect on my hysterics at my own bad luck and quote the Joker to myself

One day, you'll be making out with a foxy lady and you'll forget she ever existed. 

• Like 1

Con Air is awesome. So stupid, so ridiculous, so absurd, so AWESOME.I weep for your childhood...Batman and Robin was awful (so awful I've seen it like 5 times...it's that bad-good)

To this day I've never really seen Batman and Robin in full since then. It actually is that painful in many respects. I can watch clips and stuff like that and laugh. But as a cohesive whole? I can't do it.

And yes, Con Air is insanely awesome. Big fan of Face/Off too. Stupid as shit premise, way too much fun for Travolta playing Cage and vice versa.

Edited by MrPink

I was 11. I remember the car ride home with my stepbrother, and we couldn't stop talking about how much we didn't like it.  :lol:

My brothers and I were pretty much stone faced and silent.

• Like 1