Fancyarcher

Weekend #'s April 18-20 Cap2: 26.2 Rio 22.5 Heaven 21.5 Trans 11.1 pg32

Depp and Marlon Wayans need to get a project going together. Maybe Amber Heard can star as the White Girl? (Had to get an Amber Heard joke in since the Internet can't stop talking about her and Depp. Yes, I'm glad they've found true love. I just don't care.)

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 1

Depp should do Haunted House 3 or one of these Jesus movies. He'll get to be in a movie that can at least make half it's budget back. (give or take a 20 million paycheck)

Left Behind 2 starring Nic Cage and Johnny Depp

• Like 11

I've never even seen a goddamn Amber Heard movie. She's probably not even real and just a metaphor for Johnny Depp's disconnect with reality or some shit.

The only thing I can remember her in is Pineapple Express. I had to think REAL hard to even remember her in that.

LOL Amber Heard. Wasn't she in a serious relationship with a woman not too long ago?

She's openly bi-sexual.  I'd marry her if the condition was that I knew I had to share her with other women.  She's stupid hot.

There's a line she says in 3 Days to Kill.

Costner says to her:  "You're not my type."

She replies, "I'm everyone's type."

True DAT!

• Like 2

She's openly bi-sexual.  I'd marry her if the condition was that I knew I had to share her with other women.  She's stupid hot.

There's a line she says in 3 Days to Kill.

Costner says to her:  "You're not my type."

She replies, "I'm everyone's type."

True DAT!

dat line... She was so insanely hot during the whole movie. 

• Like 1