grim22

Weekend #'s April 25-27 TOW: 24.7, Cap2 16.05,

I was pretty disappointed with Elysium. It's not awful, but it just didn't do anything for me. Perhaps a case of expectations being too high.

Me either. It wasn't what I thought it would be. I was expecting to see more of that space paradise (Elysium). 

• Like 1

Oh, my bad. That said a three percent decrease, and I forgot.

Thank you though, bb.

I want more though.

Hopefully the actuals will improve on that number. BTW this gross is very good for TOW.

Also, If that 7.4 holds for Cap2 that would be excellent.

Edited by jb007
  • Like 1

With a 4.49M Friday and the 7.4M I would guess a 4.59 Sunday (38% drop from Sat) and a 16.5M Weekend for a 35.5% drop :)

It could be higher on Sunday, since I forgot that last Sunday was Easter when averaging in the Sunday drops :D

Edited by 23IsEverywhere
  • Like 2

With a 4.49M Friday and the 7.4M I would guess a 4.59 Sunday (38% drop from Sat) and a 16.5M Weekend for a 35.5% drop :)

It could be higher on Sunday, since I forgot that last Sunday was Easter when averaging in the Sunday drops :D

Yeah, the non Easter Sunday drops averaged 33% so with that it would be $16.85m for a 35% week drop. And a $225.7m total.  With that it would probably be at $230m+ entering next weekend.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 2

700 million is locked for CATWS. What a triumph for marvel making CA a big franchise, something that at one time seemed almost impossible due to the hero's name . Damn the post avengers increases are insane . Captain America > superman , who would ever believe THAT ? We wil get a CA 3. (Which I predict will do near a billion $$ ) while there wil be no superman sequel . WOW !!

• Like 7

after meh of flop...........am now gunning for cap despite never being a fan!.....

gawd...man of steel was such a horrible film!!!......i think bVs will be worse...........script not yet done!...lolol

• Like 1

700 million is locked for CATWS. What a triumph for marvel making CA a big franchise, something that at one time seemed almost impossible due to the hero's name . Damn the post avengers increases are insane . Captain America > superman , who would ever believe THAT ? We wil get a CA 3. (Which I predict will do near a billion $$ ) while there wil be no superman sequel . WOW !!

First, CA: TWS which is a sequel will not beat MOS, a reboot, domestically.

Worldwide, yes. And that is not shocking.

And didn't you know CA lll is happening? lol

There is a MOS sequel. It's called JLA. Ha ha.

Well, Cap3 has been announced for quite a while and it is slated to open up against the Superman sequel.  

• Like 1

First, CA: TWS which is a sequel will not beat MOS, a reboot, domestically.

Worldwide, yes. And that is not shocking.

And didn't you know CA lll is happening? lol

There is a MOS sequel. It's called JLA. Ha ha.

The MOS sequel is Batman vs Superman.