grim22

Weekend #'s April 25-27 TOW: 24.7, Cap2 16.05,

Yea, that's a great drop for a 125M dollar movie in which the star was paid 20M and seeing as it opened to 11 mill.  Terrific drop!

... Yeah... I mean for such a movie in the sense that's it getting shitty reviews, everyone hates it, but still it managed what I consider a decent drop when you consider its quality. Did I make myself clear now? 

... Yeah... I mean for such a movie in the sense that's it getting shitty reviews, everyone hates it, but still it managed what I consider a decent drop when you consider its quality. Did I make myself clear now? 

Easy buddy.  lol.

And no matter how you look at it, the drop sucks.  

The Other Woman is too funny, too sweet, too short and the best part is I'm seeing it again today.

The multiple poop, fart and vomit jokes + the fact that the women kept tripping and falling over themselves for no apparent reason...HILARIOUS. Leslie Mann stole the movie but even she was over the top. 

The multiple poop, fart and vomit jokes + the fact that the women kept tripping and falling over themselves for no apparent reason...HILARIOUS. Leslie Mann stole the movie but even she was over the top. 

Not sure what multiple jokes you are talking about.  I counted two, one with a dog and one with a man.  And yes, they were hilarious.

The Other Woman is too funny, too sweet, too short and the best part is I'm seeing it again today.

I saw it last night with a friend and we both enjoyed it immensely. Mann was great and Diaz was very good. 

• Like 1

I saw it last night with a friend and we both enjoyed it immensely. Mann was great and Diaz was very good. 

Yep, my brother and his wife and friends all enjoyed it as well.