grim22

Weekend #'s April 25-27 TOW: 24.7, Cap2 16.05,

First, CA: TWS which is a sequel will not beat MOS, a reboot, domestically. Worldwide, yes. And that is not shocking. And didn't you know CA lll is happening? lol There is a MOS sequel. It's called JLA. Ha ha.

It's superman, the worlds most well known hero with a huge marketing campaign and the director behind 300 and watchmen against captain America. Who cares about the u.s , it's the ww Bo results that matter . Oh and LOOOOOOL at JLA (is this what batman, superman and friends movie is now , I have lost count !!!) being a man of steel sequel. Well going by this logic the CA sequel did over 1.5 billion ww (avengers ) . Of course I knew CA 3 is coming unlike MOS 2 .Captain America> superman! nothing more needs to be said . Warner actually chickened out from a MOS sequel !!,
  • Like 6

It's superman, the worlds most well known hero with a huge marketing campaign and the director behind 300 and watchmen against captain America. Who cares about the u.s , it's the ww Bo results that matter . Oh and LOOOOOOL at JLA (is this what batman, superman and friends movie is now , I have lost count !!!) being a man of steel sequel. Well going by this logic the CA sequel did over 1.5 billion ww (avengers ) . Of course I knew CA 3 is coming unlike MOS 2 .Captain America> superman! nothing more needs to be said . Warner actually chickened out from a MOS sequel !!,

Sigh.

The MOS sequel is Batman vs Superman.

Sorry Baumer but in the immortal words of Zack Snyder "I am so happy to be making a batman movie" .No this thing, I don't even know how to call it anymore, is not MOS2 , MOS2 would be a superman movie with a villain like darkseid or something .

Sorry Baumer but in the immortal words of Zack Snyder "I am so happy to be making a batman movie" .No this thing, I don't even know how to call it anymore, is not MOS2 , MOS2 would be a superman movie with a villain like darkseid or something .

Well, it's something.  I know what you mean but at least DC is trying to emulate Marvel's success.

Well, it's something.  I know what you mean but at least DC is trying to emulate Marvel's success.

Oh it is something, that most people don't even know what exactly, but it is not a MOS sequel . Sorry to insist but I am sure that deep down you agree too . Warner chickened out of a MOS sequel whether people like it or not . So at least when it comes to movies CA simply matters more than superman right now ,this is the miracle that marvel performed (among many others) .

Goodness. lol

Your one liner insults can't hide how butthurt you are . Come to think of it even thor actually matters more than superman , despite making slightly less money . Of course iron man destroys superman . So we are at 3 "second tier" marvel characters ,not even including characters like Spider-Man ,meaning more to movies' audiences than the most well known superhero in the world and of course there's the mega blockbuster avengers getting ready for round 2 . Until warner , if it ever does, decide to make a true JLA movie (not this thing they are trying to make now ) the whole world will be waiting avengers 3 with thanos .The next funny period will be when guardians of the galaxy surprises everyone with its success .

Your one liner insults can't hide how butthurt you are .Come to think of it even thor actually matters more than superman , despite making slightly less money . Of course iron man destroys superman . So we are at 3 "second tier" marvel characters ,not even including characters like Spider-Man ,meaning more to movies' audiences than the most well known superhero in the world and of course there's the mega blockbuster avengers getting ready for round 2 . Until warner , if it ever does, decide to make a true JLA movie (not this thing they are trying to make now ) the whole world will be waiting avengers 3 with thanos .The next funny period will be when guardians of the galaxy surprises everyone with its success .

lol Butthurt of what?

Unlike you, I enjoy both Marvel and DC movies. I say when I like one or not. I don't let fanaticism get over me.

MOS was a reboot. It divided the critics and the audience. But still it made 290 M in N. America. A number both THOR: TDW and CA: TWS didn't/wont reach even if they are sequels to characters you think 'matter' more today. Supes is very 'American'. Even if he's popular I don't think he's the most likable especially overseas.

IRON MAN may not be as popular as Supes but people thought he was cool. Robots are cool. RDJ is cool. It's not only about popularity.

I was vocal before that CA was a boring character but TWS changed that and I am so happy for its success.

BVS isn't JLA. It's the launching pad. I am not expecting you to be excited for it. But I am. I am excited for TA lll, too.

This Marvel vs DC shit needs to stop.

And by the way, I expect GOTG to surprise so don't tell me when it does that I am butthurt for being a DC fanatic. I am not like you.

• Like 2

It didn't need great reviews. It needed a great story. I thought 300 M was possible. Really.

TWS shows why a great villain is needed for a superhero movie. I still can't remember what the hell the villain in Thor 2 wanted to do! :lol:

• Like 1