CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Raining now in Chicago where I live, and the national radar also shows rain over much of Florida.  Both are in the top 5 metropolitan areas population-wise.  Probably won't have an effect on the official numbers that come out tomorrow, but am just letting people know.

Cool.........anybody remember the movie Hard Rain?

Raining now in Chicago where I live, and the national radar also shows rain over much of Florida.  Both are in the top 5 metropolitan areas population-wise.  Probably won't have an effect on the official numbers that come out tomorrow, but am just letting people know.

This will only affect The Other Woman.  Uneducated and moronic women who like fart and dick jokes all hate the rain.  So they will stay home and watch an Adam Sandler marathon while looking at their grocery bill and not being to add it up properly.

• Like 3

The meltdows here when HTTYD2 fails to open over 70M and Godzilla fails to do 80M or 90M or whatever insanity people are predicting right now, are gonna be good, because this weekend just turned into a boring mess.

• Like 3

The meltdows here when HTTYD2 fails to open over 70M and Godzilla fails to do 80M or 90M or whatever insanity people are predicting right now, are gonna be good, because this weekend just turned into a boring mess.

I'm saying 75 million for Godzilla. :(

• Like 1

I would say karma got the better of me since our #4 theater(3D IDX Spidey) went down. Big mess as we try to get everyone taken care off and I another show. But, we aren't going to be able to get it fixed until later tonight, so we'll lose another show. So now it's going to make less!! Just doing my part.

• Like 7

If DM2 opened 83 mill, and that is one of the most anticipated animated sequels in quite some time, how do some of you see HTTYD open to 100M?

• Like 2

If DM2 opened 83 mill, and that is one of the most anticipated animated sequels in quite some time, how do some of you see HTTYD open to 100M?

Wed. opening

• Like 1

I would say karma got the better of me since our #4 theater(3D IDX Spidey) went down. Big mess as we try to get everyone taken care off and I another show.

But, we aren't going to be able to get it fixed until later tonight, so we'll lose another show.

So now it's going to make less!! Just doing my part.

Posted Image

• Like 1