CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

I remember watching Spidey swing for the first time and it was so awe inducing. T-rex in JP1, Titanic's sinking and Spidey swinging in SM1 were 3 big screen experiences that were unforgettable.

I saw Spidey last week when it opened here and it was kind of a mess. No doubt the best part of the movie wasn't Spidey releated, but the after credits scene. 

Edited by mcclaine

I have good memories involving Spider-Man's trilogy:

Spider-Man 1 came free with our first DVD player and it was the first PG-13 movie I ever saw

Spider-Man 2 was the first ever PG-13 movie I saw in theaters, and we saw in it's third weekend out to a packed crowd. I also think it was the only movie I ever saw with my late grandmother, which is a nice memory.

Spider-Man 3 I saw at my IMAX theater and was really disappointed when it didn't fill the whole screen :P

• Like 3

The X Men post credit scene was out of place and I don't think it did much to promote the film. The trailer that played before the film however, definitely did. 

Yes, it was completely out of place and almost ridiculous. Even so, that beat the whole movie for me. 

I've been hoping to see her back as Betty Ross. Come on Marvel!

Nothing against Liv but I'd rather they bring Jennifer Connelly back

Although realistically neither will be back

• Like 3

We've met up with friends and are heading out to eat then drink and my girlfriend is curreny ranting to them how good she thought Amazing Spiderman 2 was. IM IN LOVE YOURE ALL INVITED TO THE WEDDING BRING GIFTS

My wife loved it as well. And she hates,  uh, non-Raimi Spider-Man 2 type endings.

• Like 1

You know what's weird, Ed Norton kinda disappeared too

Outside of the Wes Anderson movies, last thing I remember seeing him in was Bourne Legacy

• Like 3

You know what's weird, Ed Norton kinda disappeared too

Outside of the Wes Anderson movies, last thing I remember seeing him in was Bourne Legacy

I found it to be a very ungrateful part for an actor of his caliber.