CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

You were a naysayer back then... FTF...No doubt about it... And Im not a pure illogical fanboy like you..Even BKB who loves marvel more than most and Neo and Mulder are saying this is a flop.

You must be seeing things from other Dimension to try and spin it otherwise. I do agree with what you and FTF said between DVD and TV deals it wont be a huge loss like other blockbusters, and it may even post a small profit.

Enough to continue with Webb and Andrew as the leads ......We will see.

Posted Image

Kal, you're losing it man. What back then are you talking about? How am I an illogical fanboy? How am I spinning anything? You agree with what I and I said? Just stop it before you go any more crazy.

Well, couldn't Sony just stop making Spider Man films and just do spin offs? They could legally do that, right?

Yes Marvel foolishely made a god awful deal with Sony when they were broke... Disney is paying that price right now, but at least they got merchandising back..  I think if Sony doesnt make a SM film in a 3-4 yr period the rights go to  Disney. Wish Sony would just sell it to disney for a billion or two and clear out of there lol

• Like 1

I think some of you are too invested in staying true to the comics.  I just want to be entertained.  And X-3 was very entertaining.  

Staying true isn't really a big concern for me. I dunno, maybe I should rewatch it, but it just felt like a letdown compared to what I wanted to see followup X2.

While I'm here, HULK is fucking awesome as well.

I really dig a lot about Hulk. It's a bit too somber and serious, but the direction is fantastic. Lee had some excellent ideas.

While I'm here, HULK is fucking awesome as well.

I would take Ang Lee stay pufft kid hulk over anything Sm2 reboot put out there..  I mean I heard kids behind me saying they want their money back, we all just shook our heads saying how could this film be this bad with all the new talent.

The Paul Giamanti  moments are faint worthy exercises in meiodcrity.

Posted Image

Kal, you're losing it man. What back then are you talking about? How am I an illogical fanboy? How am I spinning anything? You agree with what I and I said? Just stop it before you go any more crazy.

Arent you and fellow sm  over the top loonies saying this is a hit..LOL?

Staying true isn't really a big concern for me. I dunno, maybe I should rewatch it, but it just felt like a letdown compared to what I wanted to see followup X2.

I really dig a lot about Hulk. It's a bit too somber and serious, but the direction is fantastic. Lee had some excellent ideas.

No biggie.  It's not a big shock that my taste in film is 180 degrees from many of the members here. :)