CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

I feel so flattered. I love you guys. <3

FUCK YOU MAN YOU STOLE MY THUNDER

(actually you made my trailer a million times better by giving it actual image representation so thanks :) )

Fandango's new update doesn't show sellouts. :(

Yes they do. Unfortunately they'll be faded out instead of cross out. The problem is that you can't tell how many sold out after the showtime has passed because those are faded out as well.

We've met up with friends and are heading out to eat then drink and my girlfriend is curreny ranting to them how good she thought Amazing Spiderman 2 was. IM IN LOVE YOURE ALL INVITED TO THE WEDDING BRING GIFTS

• Like 6

We've met up with friends and are heading out to eat then drink and my girlfriend is curreny ranting to them how good she thought Amazing Spiderman 2 was. IM IN LOVE YOURE ALL INVITED TO THE WEDDING BRING GIFTS

Get out. Get out while you can!
  • Like 4

I will be bringing this

Posted Image

• Like 4

We're just confirming Fandango's new design sucks?

I have the app on my phone and its not really user friendly. I thought i was the only who wasnt liking it, good to see im not alone!
  • Like 1