lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

Power Rangers is currently trading at $74.00 on HSX, so it is going to make $74,000,000 in it's first 4 weeks, if it does half that on OW that is  $40,000,000 OW, and a North American Domestic box office of about $148,000,000, possible worldwide of  $450,000,000

Edited by Gokira2012

On 10/15/2016 at 4:34 PM, Nutella of Arabia said:

Huh, I thought that was a very good trailer. I'm surprised, honestly. 

Will I see it? No, probably not. But still...

LOL -- yep agreed. This is better than anything power-ranger related that they have done before.

I might actually go and see this.

For all we know, they must have gone Transformers. We still haven't seen what Megatron (that's what the assembled bot is called right?), the individual ships and final battle monster look like, let alone seen them in motion. Chronicle in the first two acts and Transformers in the final one is a good look for this, I think.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

For all we know, they must have gone Transformers. We still haven't seen what Megatron (that's what the assembled bot is called right?), the individual ships and final battle monster look like, let alone seen them in motion. Chronicle in the first two acts and Transformers in the final one is a good look for this, I think.

they are Zords, and combine to become the megazord

3 hours ago, robertman2 said:

I wish this was a cheese fest with no budget

That's 95% of the charm of these things

We already got that with Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie in March 1997, and it is part of the same worst opening weekend Box Office Mojo chart that Jem and the Holograms and Max Steel sit on.

And I have seen those HSX numbers posted on Rangerboard too, but as noted there, it simply is too far out at this point to say how it will ultimately open.  It is still a guessing game.  Movies like Jurassic World surprise with much larger than expected opening weekends, while others like Fantastic Four 2015 fall apart, against expectations made in the days before their opening weekends.

8 hours ago, Gokira2012 said:

it's trading at $75.00 on HSX, and the stock price and growing by the day, so Hollywood wallstreet is bullish on Power Rangers

which translates to

$37,000,000 OW

$149,000,000 DOM

$350,000,000 WW

You have an... Odd way of going about your predictions.

21 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

omg !!!

tumblr_nr6p2xhJDW1tim4ymo3_250.gif

Spoiler

Not to mention that I hated Chronicle's third act. After Michael B Jordan died, things just went downhill.