lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

Spoiler

the pre-credits scene in which a high school prank goes awry after a juvenile delinquent admits to mistaking a bull for a cow and yanking its dick until some “milk” came out.

:depp:

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beauty and The Panda said:

Power Rangers doesn't look like it's going to bomb, but of the march releases it should still come in fifth.  I also think the competition will stop it from breaking out similar to TMNT, looks like a modest hit.

BATB

Logan

Boss Baby

Kong

Power Rangers

Boss Baby isn't a lock, but even rth thinks that has buzz.  Should cut PR's legs short.

Wait, you thinking $170M+ for BB?

I can see its RT being similar to what X-Men Apocalypse got ( 48% ).

Apocalypse was quite divisive, as it seems to be the case with Power Rangers. One of the reviews got my attention, when it said that the action scenes all happen during daylight, and that we can clearly see everything that's happening.  This is refreshing and it's a good sign.

I know I'm in the minority, but I can't wait for this movie. It's obviously a guilty pleasure and people shouldn't expect amazing critics. That's like expecting fresh reviews for Transformers.

I guess some movies are what they are. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Why wouldn't it be third by now? Kong is making like 15M this weekend only. Considering there's a certain fanbase(as we can all see from this thread) who will buy pre-sale OW tickets for PR I'd be very worried if it wasn't 3rd by now.

It still doesn't tell me much beyond it not being a complete bomb.

Because it's monday still and there are people thinking it is going to do F4/\/t4$t1c numbers. Not every movie enters in top 5 early even with low competition. Usually only the ones which are going to be big.

Edited by alisson23

3 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

Because it's monday still and there are people thinking it is going to do F4/\/t4$t1c numbers. Not every movie enters in top 5 early even with low competition.

However didn't Allegiant do $29M despite an early pulse/MT appearance. PR should open anywhere from $25M-$50M though.

9 minutes ago, YourMother said:

However didn't Allegiant do $29M despite an early pulse/MT appearance. PR should open anywhere from $25M-$50M though.

Lmfao. No. Allegiant it was a SEQUEL and a YA movie. PR won't work this way. Btw, Allegiant took some days to enter in MT and still had weak percentage. I remember because I was worried about the possible flop of my loved and dead franchise. Pulse I didn't see nothing. Post here pliz.

29 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

Because it's monday still and there are people thinking it is going to do F4/\/t4$t1c numbers. Not every movie enters in top 5 early even with low competition. Usually only the ones which are going to be big.

Power Rangers is running a BOGO campaign today for tickets (calling it "BOGO Power Rangers"). It will boost ticket sales today on Fandango. It is being advertised on Twitter above the trending topics.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Power Rangers is running a BOGO campaign today for tickets (calling it "BOGO Power Rangers"). It will boost ticket sales today on Fandango. It is being advertised on Twitter above the trending topics.

Yup. I mentioned this earlier in the thread. I wonder if people thought I was kidding. 

3 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Well, it started better than BVS.

I remember when the first 11 reviews for BVS on RT were ALL rotten. So many meltdowns around the net.

I will always remember exactly where I was when that happened. Hilarious :lol:

• Like 2