Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

True but in the w/e projections I think BOM and BO both had it under Rio2 again as well. 

Interestingly, BOM even after the numbers has it projected for a $5m w/e - with a weak and uncharacteristic 3.3 multiplier.  At least Deadline has it now at $5.5m  while B.O.'s  is $5.7m

Okay I didn't check those charts. That's interesting.  Anything 5m or over would be fantastic though. Go Cap!

Think of the likes he would get from posting his picture with the Stanley cup in one hand and Tele jr in the other.

Yeah, the Oscar Selfie record would be going down in an instant

• Like 2

Jesus, "Neighbor's" Made it's production budget back opening Day.  Wow. Efron finally has a hit.  

You're the third person to say that today.  Go look at his film grosses.  His films make money.  Most of them do.  I'm not sure where this notion is coming from.

• Like 2

Dude, the money is worth it If you'd meet Little Tele.

Just think of the likes I'd get for posting a picture of me and Tele JR.  

• Like 2

You're the third person to say that today.  Go look at his film grosses.  His films make money.  Most of them do.  I'm not sure where this notion is coming from.

Well, they made money, but they were far from being real hits like this one's going to be.

• Like 2

I can't get past AOS crappy actors. I love Bill Paxton in anything. But even he couldn't hold my interest. The last episode I watched right after watched Cap 2 was good because it tied into the movie. But as long as they keep those leads I'm afraid I can't watch it.

i feel like all the people saying shield got good didn't realise they weren't actually watching the show, they were watching captain america 2 in the theater...

Ya'll just mistaken. Once the show stopped being an oddball X-Files knockoff and actually became part of the MCU it improved tremendously.

• Like 2

Wrestling is so dramatic. :rofl:  :rofl:

The thing is that the audience reactions were not staged. Pretty sure everyone watching this had the exact same reaction. The WM30 thread and twitter pretty much exploded at that moment.

• Like 6

Ya'll just mistaken. Once the show stopped being an oddball X-Files knockoff and actually became part of the MCU it improved tremendously.

I said I'll finish watching the last few episodes. There's no way I'm going back to the ones before Cap was released.