Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Interesting note about the actor who played Katanga. He was Kingsley Shacklebolt in the Harry Potter films. And was in Layer Cake who beats the guy up in the diner.

• Like 1

Interesting note about the actor who played Katanga. He was Kingsley Shacklebolt in the Harry Potter films. And was in Layer Cake who beats the guy up in the diner.

Interesting.  If you watch a beer commercial (forget what brand),it's something about having an adventure and then going back to work the next day or something.....not sure if it's on the US or if it's just Canadian, but I'm pretty sure its American, one of the characters this guy encounters in the beer commercial, is Katanga from Raiders.  Its the same actor and he is wearing the same clothes Katanga is on the ship.  It's very clever.

All right.  That's it!  Fuck you, Dar.  I'm turning in now and getting out Raiders.  Was going to watch the Kings/Ducks game but now I want to see Indy.

:)

All right.  That's it!  Fuck you, Dar.  I'm turning in now and getting out Raiders.  Was going to watch the Kings/Ducks game but now I want to see Indy. :)

The only bad thing is I had to suffer through commercials

Your obsession with Jeff Nathanson :lol:

Far as I'm concerned, he's never going to top Rush Hour 3

Pink go read the Pirates of the Caribbean 5 thread. You'll never be the same