CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla Thurs: 9.3, other thurs #s also: Neighbors 3.5M, ASM2: 1.9M

That drop doesn't look good at all for TASM 2.

Considering it lost all imax shows after 3-4pm I was about to say that -6% doesn't seem so bad lol. Might be able to squeeze out a $17.5m weekend or so.

AMC playing Arachnophobia.  Now that's how you do a creature movie.

John Goodman in this film is better than any character in Godzilla, by a country mile.

Arachnophobia is indeed awesome.

I wonder how old the kids should be before I let them watch it. I haven't seen it since the nineties. 

• Like 2

Arachnophobia is indeed awesome.

I wonder how old the kids should be before I let them watch it. I haven't seen it since the nineties. 

It freaked me out watching it at 19.

Now playing Alien vs Predator.  

It must be creature feature this weekend.  

• Like 1

Fri: 36m

Sat: 36m NC

Sun: 28.0m -22%

100m

WWZ and PR pulled that off cause they released in dead of summer. Monday schools were out.

GZ can't fall less than 25%.

EDIT: Actually STID fell just 19%. So maybe GZ can fall <25%. Maybe many schools are already out. But if so, it's non-preview Fri to Sat jump won't be big. So either way 100m is unrealistic.

Edited by a2k

WWZ and PR pulled that off cause they released in dead of summer. Monday schools were out.

GZ can't fall less than 25%.

EDIT: Actually STID fell just 19%. So maybe GZ can fall <25%. Maybe many schools are already out.

Indeed, a sub 20% drop is very possible.

Indeed, a sub 20% drop is very possible.

If many schools are already out and it's sunday is going to be -20%, then it's non-preview Fri to Sat won't be that big. Cuase Fri to Sat jumps are bigger when Fri is a school day for most kids.

You are saying 36m fri and 36m sat.

that's 26.7m non-preview fri and 36m sat. => +35%

too optimistic.

Edited by a2k