baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I don't understand the 30% drop they are predicting for today for Godzilla.  Most openers on this weekend historically drop about 25-26% today.  So it might actually go up to about 94 mill.

I don't understand the 30% drop they are predicting for today for Godzilla.  Most openers on this weekend historically drop about 25-26% today.  So it might actually go up to about 94 mill.

WB is not Sony, B. Ha ha.

I see many more big jokes in your signature as well ;)

At least I have my predictions for everyone to see. Most don't ;)

And I was right about TASM2 and Neighbors.

• Like 2

22 JUMP STREET will be big. HOW TO RAIN YOUR DRAGON ll and TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION could be the biggest movies this summer. I hope EDGE OF TOMORROW does well, too.

The 22JS/HTTYD2 opening weekend is going to be amazing.

• Like 5

2 weekends after Memorial will be especially interesting with Maleficent and Fault in our Stars being primarly female-oriented films that could both potentially be really big so how can anyone say it's 'boring' is beyond me. From box office perspective it's very interesting, especially after male-skewed previous weekends

I see many more big jokes in your signature as well ;)

And where are your predictions?  Please show us your Nostradamus skills.  There are 63 people who made their predictions for the top 17 films this summer.  You can find them here:

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/14698-list-of-all-players-preseason-predictions-completed/

So where are yours?  Before you tell people their predictions are a joke, make sure you post yours too. 

• Like 2