baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Just saw Godzilla in 3D-IMAX. Fucking brilliant monster movie. Absolutely loved the direction from Edwards. Had so much fun. Watch it.Also...baumer claiming it's one of the worst blockbusters ever is such a joke. The scale, purpose, and style of the action scenes here take such a huge dump on the Transformers films.

• Like 15

Just saw Godzilla in 3D-IMAX. Fucking brilliant monster movie. Absolutely loved the direction from Edwards. Had so much fun. Watch it. 

Glad you liked it. I would have loved to see it in IMAX 3D.

• Like 2

Love you Captain America Winter Solder- $250m domestic and $700m worldwide. My favorite movie of 2014 so far.

Even the wildest predictions didn't have it reaching 700m. 

Congratulations Cap! Well deserved imo. Take a bow with your fine self!

Posted Image

• Like 7

Love you Captain America Winter Solder- $250m domestic and $700m worldwide. My favorite movie of 2014 so far.

Even the wildest predictions didn't have it reaching 700m.

Congratulations Cap! Well deserved imo. Take a bow with your fine self!

Posted Image

Who would have thought that Captain America will one day make more money than Superman.

Just saw Godzilla in 3D-IMAX. Fucking brilliant monster movie. Absolutely loved the direction from Edwards. Had so much fun. Watch it.Also...baumer claiming it's one of the worst blockbusters ever is such a joke. The scale, purpose, and style of the action scenes here take such a huge dump on the Transformers films.

That is your opinion but anyone who remembers the summer of 2007, would remember that TF1 got some of the best WOM for a summer blockbuster in a while. 

• Like 3

I have no life.

what about school and work or some sports on the side? I work, play football (the real one) and study and also watch tv series (a lot of them) and see my friends. So I got very little time to watch movies. I watch about 2-3 movies at home in a week.

I don't see X-Men: DOFP being as much of a hit as some are saying. I don't see how the hype is there. $220M DOM + 280M OS = $500M WW will be the result in my opinion.

Isn't that what most expect DOM? Would say your OS prediction is low, since The Wolverine did 280M OS and it is a smaller movie. 320-340M should happen. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

That is your opinion but anyone who remembers the summer of 2007, would remember that TF1 got some of the best WOM for a summer blockbuster in a while.

TF1 is awesome. The second is atrocious and the third dull.
  • Like 2

I remember predicting 300 M for it. Hmm.

I don't see X-Men: DOFP being as much of a hit as some are saying. I don't see how the hype is there. $220M DOM + 280M OS = $500M WW will be the result in my opinion.

280m overseas is too low.  The Wolverine made more than that.

what about school and work or some sports on the side? I work, play football (the real one) and study and also watch tv series (a lot of them) and see my friends. So I got very little time to watch movies. I watch about 2-3 movies at home in a week.

Good for you.