baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I know that feeling. I want to read every page, but I can't do it; ain't nobody got time for that.

most of the pages are not related to movies that are on theater now or movies at all, so it will be 50%-60% random talk that you will be reading most of the time.

Sorry for this question Sam, do you download Korean movies? I have A MAN FROM NOWHERE. I want SECRETLY, GREATLY.

I usually don't. Mostly waiting for netflix, lol. Or if I can find it, just watch online.
  • Like 1

I know that feeling. I want to read every page, but I can't do it; ain't nobody got time for that.

Welcome to the Box Office forums. I suggest reading when you have time. Hilarious stuff plus you get to know how each member is.
  • Like 1

Just saw Godzilla in 3D-IMAX. Fucking brilliant monster movie. Absolutely loved the direction from Edwards. Had so much fun. Watch it.Also...baumer claiming it's one of the worst blockbusters ever is such a joke. The scale, purpose, and style of the action scenes here take such a huge dump on the Transformers films.

It's not a joke, cause, you know, it's my opinion.  You're such a snot nose sometimes.  You think your opinion of things is all that matters. 

• Like 2

It's not a joke, cause, you know, it's my opinion.  You're such a snot nose sometimes.  You think your opinion of things is all that matters. 

The snot thingy got me. You made me laugh again.

:o  Baumer's throwing down.