baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I'm not saying it isn't, merely that this iteration is really no bigger of a success than the last one, despite the illusion it is. Godzilla seems to be very consistent at the box office.

Godzilla 98 was a mega event film though in terms of hype. From the director of Independence Day. It was expected to be THE film of that summer.

• Like 1

Okay, so I Changed my avatar to more closely represent my username :D Got tired of Mr McGibblets :(

Just wanted to say that, moving along :P

That is scary as fuck.

• Like 4

Godzilla 98 was a mega event film though in terms of hype. From the director of Independence Day. It was expected to be THE film of that summer.

Speaking of that summer, what an odd one it turned out to be. A war drama, an original Astronaut film, and a Cameron Diaz comedy were the 3 big hits of the summer (all released in July no less). Any nary a sequel in sight.

Edited by MovieMan89

Okay, so I Changed my avatar to more closely represent my username :D Got tired of Mr McGibblets :(

Just wanted to say that, moving along :P

So we're just gonna ignore that hate crime, huh?

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2

Speaking of that summer, what an odd one it turned out to be. A war drama, an original Astronaut film, and a Cameron Diaz comedy were the 3 big hits of the summer (all released in July no less). Any nary a sequel in sight.

Those were the days...

• Like 2

Welcome to the 90s.  :D

• Like 3