baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

There was no other option. They would have all been retreads. A park that actually opened and was going along fine with visitors, and that goes to shit with thousands of visitors on the island is awesome, and something they didn't do before.

There's plenty of other much better things that could've been done. But of course it's Jurassic Park so it can do no wrong.  :rolleyes:

There's plenty of other much better things that could've been done. But of course it's Jurassic Park so it can do no wrong.  :rolleyes:

Again, name them.

How many times have I said TLW and JP3 shit on the original?

Edited by PDC1987

He most likely hates on the kid just because he appeared in IM3. Sad really.

The regulars did a fine job in IM3. Hell even Kingsly and Pearce did well. Simpkins wasn't good at all.

The Lost World and JP3 are far from being perfect, in fact in many respects the original is flawed, although I'll never say why.

Again, name them.

How many times have I said TLW and JP3 shit on the originals?

1. Mainland plot

2. Going back to Sorna for a logical reason ((My friend came up with a genius plot that made this work))

3. Cover-up plot involving Nublar

The regulars did a fine job in IM3. Hell even Kingsly and Pearce did well. Simpkins wasn't good at all.

LOL. Sure. And I let you know, King Trevor was glorious. Don't you dare talk shit.
  • Like 1

LOL. Sure.And I let you know, King Trevor was glorious. Don't you dare talk shit.

Shane Black is still a hack and the fact that Marvel and Drew Pearce basically retconned everything to do with the Mandarin in IM3 speaks volumes.