baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Godzilla was pretty cool. Gave it 7.5/10. I went with 8 people and only 2 liked it lol. But they were fanboys. It was good time no alcohol required film. Bring on x- men

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

I hope it's clear to everyone that this has nothing to do with Godzilla, clearly people showed up for the Interstellar trailer. Some theatres didn't show the trailer, so expect people continue to check out Godzilla for it and make it past 250m. So don't worry Spidey fans, Godzilla didn't just destroy your film, blame it on Nolan lol

Oh lawdy.
  • Like 4

I hope it's clear to everyone that this has nothing to do with Godzilla, clearly people showed up for the Interstellar trailer. Some theatres didn't show the trailer, so expect people continue to check out Godzilla for it and make it past 250m. So don't worry Spidey fans, Godzilla didn't just destroy your film, blame it on Nolan lol

Posted Image

• Like 5

What was that movie they showed TDKR preview or something in front of? Now people really did show up to see that.

MI4. The power went out about 80% of the way through the movie. Luckily we had already made it through TDKR preview plus the MI4 skyscraper scene. :lol:

• Like 4