baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Also thank you guys for hyping up MDA being a sleeper hit. Sleeper hit my tail. I put $85M in the BSG, but I shouldve put EOT in that spot. You guys owe my points or dinner at Applebees.

• Like 2

Glad to hear Godzilla is doing well (though I did like PR more) :)  Has there been any news on million dollar arm?  I really hope its title isn't prophetic that'd be an awful opening day

Posted Image

• Like 5

I think he will become the first 4-10billion networth film creator Clavius... Make sure you play the Avtar prize game

and watch the haters come out...Juggernaut 2016 will be lucky to make 400-500M or 1B OS Bullshit.

HAH HAH HAHH, little do they understand James combined with working on a long epic will drive even 90 yr olds to a sci

fi or anything he does.. He has established himself as the yoda of perfection in breakthrough and emotional movie

experiences. You know Lucas and Speilberg and Zemekis all spit their drinks when they saw Avatars 1st

and 2n weekend domestically and how it absolutely dominated for months making 100+M weekends overseas in  a way smaller market..

OH MY LORD ON WHAT JAMES IS GOING TO DO IN THESE MUCH MUCH LARGER MARKETS OS  AnD domestic..

;) (Not only the worlds first 3billion dollar film, but could it be I dare say the worlds first film where we see 250 and 450+M made in territorries outside of the US!!!)

I agree, Cameron will be the most successful filmmaker of all time on a financial bases and I think Avatar 2 will be a monster despite what others think. 

Amen Clavius.

There is Avengers and SWs level Box  office

And then you have to come with a new word  for Juggernaut 2016 level boxoffice. It will be a day long remembered

I also think Supermanand Batman are being underestimated vs Avengers. Cant wait.

2015 and 2016 will be incredibly exciting!

• Like 1

Also thank you guys for hyping up MDA being a sleeper hit. Sleeper hit my tail. I put $85M in the BSG, but I shouldve put EOT in that spot. You guys owe my points or dinner at Applebees.

Posted Image

• Like 6

two replies NF had when she lowballed Godzilla at 30-32m

@NikkiFinke Those numbers are off. Sources point to $93 million this weekend. #cranstoneffect #spaceviewent

jmwink72 ‏@jmwink72  2h

@NikkiFinke try 36M Friday

LOL why are you guys attacking Nikki?

• Like 1

I think he will become the first 4-10billion networth film creator Clavius... Make sure you play the Avtar prize game

and watch the haters come out...Juggernaut 2016 will be lucky to make 400-500M or 1B OS Bullshit.

HAH HAH HAHH, little do they understand James combined with working on a long epic will drive even 90 yr olds to a sci

fi or anything he does.. He has established himself as the yoda of perfection in breakthrough and emotional movie

experiences. You know Lucas and Speilberg and Zemekis all spit their drinks when they saw Avatars 1st

and 2n weekend domestically and how it absolutely dominated for months making 100+M weekends overseas in  a way smaller market..

OH MY LORD ON WHAT JAMES IS GOING TO DO IN THESE MUCH MUCH LARGER MARKETS OS  AnD domestic..

;) (Not only the worlds first 3billion dollar film, but could it be I dare say the worlds first film where we see 250 and 450+M made in territorries outside of the US!!!)

Lol, I love the passion! However, if people constructively explain why they don't think Avatar 2 will be a hit I don't think they are a hater. All though I completely disagree. Some people strongly dislike Avatar but I think it was brilliant especially on a story-telling level (I know I will get flack for this). As I have said before, Cameron has this insanely unique gift for universal storytelling that transcends culture. I think it is extremely impressive. 

LOL why are you guys attacking Nikki?

those two replies from different sources ended up pointing to similar #s - 93m ow and 36m od (which would give about a 93m ow).

so probably accurate.

also, it's fun doling out some of nikki's snark back to her  :ph34r:

Edited by a2k