baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Aaron Johnson suuuucks haaaard. dude makes Charlie Hunnam in Pacific Rim look like Indiana Jones.

LOL I've never liked him in anything. The only movie that his acting was decent was Savages. But then again he was acting against those great cinema giants Blake Lively and Taylor Kitsch.

How many minutes until the showtime? Curious to see yours and MrPink's opinions about it. 

I have a 4:15 REAL IMAX 3D showing. It's 95% sold out.

Posted Image

• Like 7

LOL I've never liked him in anything. The only movie that his acting was decent was Savages. But then again he was acting against those great cinema giants Blake Lively and Taylor Kitsch.

lol, I was pretty indifferent to him until I saw him in that Glenn Close movie, Mr. Doubtfire. Dude was annoying the fuck outta me in it and now I can't watch him in anything.

• Like 1

recent reviews are mixed as well, 6 x-men movies, none made 250m + . plus the superhero fatigue : NO

What. Just seriously.....what. Any negative review now means a mixed reception.

Because of Friday Night Lights I will always defend Kitsch.
  • Like 1

I liked him a lot in Nowhere Boy.

I liked that movie a lot. But I was there for Kristin Scott Thomas and James McAvoy's wife. Their acting was incredible.

"X-Men: Days of Future Past combines the best elements of the series to produce a satisfyingly fast-paced outing that ranks among the franchise's finest installments."

That doesn't mean much considering that out of six X-Men films, two are complete crap, two are exceptionally mediocre, one was passable and forgettable entertainment, and one was half decent.

• Like 3