ecstasy

Monday Numbers

hmm, What is this desire I see on this board to make it look like BD1 is disappointing or underwhelming at the box office? I don't even like Twilight, never read a single book or saw any movie, yet I notice this sort of bias against itBD1 is doing very well for a fourth installment and for the first part in a two parter.

Edited by Shriekofthevulture
  • Like 1

Good. DH1 had to face a $63m 5-day opener five days into its release. BD1 had such lofty competition it's actually shocking.Plus, this makes me more impressed with DH2's domestic performance. It managed to get a 2.24 multiplier after having an OW that was 20% higher than DH1 in admissions. Plus, it received STIFF competition.DH2 would have passed $400m in its sleep had it had the minimal competition BD1 has had so far.

Harry Potter is the biggest franchise around. It is meant to be competition to other movies, other movies are not supposed to be competition to HP. People though CA was going to get eaten alive by HP Edited by Shriekofthevulture

hmm, What is this desire I see on this board to make it look like BD1 is disappointing or underwhelming at the box office? I don't even like Twilight, never read a single book or saw any movie, yet I notice this sort of bias against itBD1 is doing very well for a fourth installment and for the first part in a two parter.

Potter fans always find a way to make everything about HP. You'd think they'd stop now the series is over. Even threads about completely unrelated movies have been taken over with HP discussion.

Potter fans always find a way to make everything about HP. You'd think they'd stop now the series is over. Even threads about completely unrelated movies have been taken over with HP discussion.

And this is news to you? :P Edited by Fake

hmm, What is this desire I see on this board to make it look like BD1 is disappointing or underwhelming at the box office?

Where is that thinking when you undermine DH1/DH2 DVD sales every week by comparing them to NM/Eclipse?

I have done no such thing, I only noticed DH2s sales seemed to be lagging behind the recent Twilight movies today. I posted shock at this because I was expecting the last Potter film to be huge on DVD. I am no DVD expert so don't blame me for trying to find some kind of excuse

I have done no such thing, I only noticed DH2s sales seemed to be lagging behind the recent Twilight movies today. I posted shock at this because I was expecting the last Potter film to be huge on DVD. I am no DVD expert so don't blame me for trying to find some kind of excuse

Everyone knows that Box Set is coming. So some are delaying the purchase.