Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

I was going to start reading The Red Pyramid tonight, but I'm still worked up over that final freaking minute of USA/Portugal. Will get to it tomorrow as originally planned.

That's OK. Lol, that was a pretty bad end to that game.

I was going to start reading The Red Pyramid tonight, but I'm still worked up over that final freaking minute of USA/Portugal. Will get to it tomorrow as originally planned.

Right, so the review will be up some time next month, then?

(I kid because I love, Alpha)

Is del Toro taken this year?

Check the Advanced Schedule, but I think you're good. I'm taking him Y11 though.

Also, I just finished typing up Log Horizon. It's pretty damn hefty at 4500+ words (even longer than Phoenix Wright Part 1) but I think it's turned out well.

• Like 1

Check the Advanced Schedule, but I think you're good. I'm taking him Y11 though.

Also, I just finished typing up Log Horizon. It's pretty damn hefty at 4500+ words (even longer than Phoenix Wright Part 1) but I think it's turned out well.

Wait till you see my new movie (the one I need Del Toro for). I only wrote like the first 2 minutes and I'm at 500 words already.

Coming up with another question again. I'd be interested in having Emma Watson as a lead for a major blockbuster that is special effects heavy. Seeing how she was used for The Thin, The Fat, The Felon, could I still use her for a movie that gets released in June, seeing how the movie would have massive post production time? 

Coming up with another question again. I'd be interested in having Emma Watson as a lead for a major blockbuster that is special effects heavy. Seeing how she was used for The Thin, The Fat, The Felon, could I still use her for a movie that gets released in June, seeing how the movie would have massive post production time? 

She's not in the cast list for that movie...Haven't read it yet since it's a March film.

But yes, she could be in your movie. We're less strict about actor appearances in films, but obviously unless you're Jude Law you can't star in 4-5 movies in a single year.

She's not in the cast list for that movie...Haven't read it yet since it's a March film.

But yes, she could be in your movie. We're less strict about actor appearances in films, but obviously unless you're Jude Law you can't star in 4-5 movies in a single year.

Yeah, nevermind. That was the list with the jury..

The rest of my movie plans for this year include: 

Metal Heads (super hero film starting Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds, rated R - comedy)

The Scene of Violence (story of two girls that get abused by their own parents, directed by maybe Marc Foster)

Fantastique! (a man so obsessed with his own composing of music, directed by Baz Luhrman)

Just finished The Red Pyramid. Alpha gets 20,000 word review PMed to him that he must read, and everyone else gets a short paragraph review.

;)

If this is true, I feel sorry for Alpha.

Of course it isn't, though. Even numbers isn't that mad.

I know everybody's gonna be stressed out having to read a 20,000 word adaptation of a young adult adaptation, so that's something I'll never put down on you guys again.

The biggest thing I'm putting out this year is gonna be Heaven (the result of Dimensions being pushed back a year for more development). It won't be 20,000 words, but it'll be my favorite film I release this year.