Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

As I'm doing actuals, I have a policy this year not to do fillers. That said, the following dates could use some fillers

February 22

March 1

March 8

March 15

March 29

March is a pretty dull month tbh in release number

• Like 1

I finished Where You Imagine. I hope my english is understandable.  :(

Cast:Logan Lerman as James OtteyDylan O'Brien as George LambertSaoirse Ronan as JanieRachel McAdams as Mary OtteyMonica Bellucci as Mrs. LambertRalph Fiennes as Sr. LambertLena Headey as KarenSharlto Copley as Frank

Felt like taking advantage of March's bareness so I reached into my near bottomless pool of franchises to pull something out. Honestly, I'm a lot happier with Black Cat than I was expecting. It was pretty fun to do. Were Summer already not so crowded, I might've considered putting it there.

• Like 1

Felt like taking advantage of March's bareness so I reached into my near bottomless pool of franchises to pull something out. Honestly, I'm a lot happier with Black Cat than I was expecting. It was pretty fun to do. Were Summer already not so crowded, I might've considered putting it there.

Dang you. I was excited when I saw Thin Fat Felon had the weekend to itself with no conflicting demographic. Was hoping for a Madea movie or animation to placed there :P

Dang you. I was excited when I saw Thin Fat Felon had the weekend to itself with no conflicting demographic. Was hoping for a Madea movie or animation to placed there :P

I'd say 'Nyeh nyeh' but you're doing the totals this year, so that may not be the smartest move.

Instead I shall comment that I'm sure the two films can coexist very peacefully. 

• Like 1

I'd say 'Nyeh nyeh' but you're doing the totals this year, so that may not be the smartest move.

Instead I shall comment that I'm sure the two films can coexist very peacefully. 

I hope they can  :ph34r:

I hope they can  :ph34r:

It's your own fault for calling March 'pretty dull'. No sane man would tempt fate like that.

It's your own fault for calling March 'pretty dull'. No sane man would tempt fate like that.

March is pretty dull though :lol:

And honestly, it's stuffed with action releases. Thin, Fat, Felon is the only wide release besides an animation that's not an PG-13 action movie... Needs more drama or family films. 

or comedy, but as you mentioned, tempting fate is a bad idea lol

March is pretty dull though :lol:

And honestly, it's stuffed with action releases. Thin, Fat, Felon is the only wide release besides an animation that's not an PG-13 action movie... Needs more drama or family films. 

or comedy, but as you mentioned, tempting fate is a bad idea lol

There's always Where You Imagine, which is much more of a Adventure/Drama than an action film. And honestly, were it not for that whole 'And then suddenly cancer' bit at the end, it probably wouldn't need the PG-13 rating either.

And there's a lot of variation in the action movies. Joestars is a period action with some gothic horror elements. Black Cat is an Urban Action film with comic elements. The Red Pyramid is more a fantasy. And Our Future... I'm not even sure what's up with that.

• Like 1

There's always Where You Imagine, which is much more of a Adventure/Drama than an action film. And honestly, were it not for that whole

'And then suddenly cancer'

bit at the end, it probably wouldn't need the PG-13 rating either.

And there's a lot of variation in the action movies. Joestars is a period action with some gothic horror elements. Black Cat is an Urban Action film with comic elements. The Red Pyramid is more a fantasy. And Our Future... I'm not even sure what's up with that.

You did spoil the movie   :(

You are fast reading man  :P

How so? Where You imagine doesn't need a PG-13??

Outside of the aforementioned cancer, there's not really that much inappropriate for kids under 13. 

• Like 1

I can't guarantee I'll still be awake here then, so as long as it's up by early morning Eastern Standard Time it'll be fine. Then Part 1 is closed.

You've already read this film though. It was the last film I released in CAYOM back in BOM.