#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Nope, that's not how it works. I'm sure some smaller theaters that close early don't bother with any later shows, but just for an example, the schedule next Thursday for Maleficent and AMWTDITW at my local theater:Maleficent - 7:00, 8:15, 10:00, 11:00, 12:01, 12:01AMWTDITW - 8:00, 10:30, 12:01

None of the theaters near me do that, they get 1 preview screening typically. Catching Fire was the only one I saw that did that.

Empire 25 is heavily overrated. Nothing special about this place except its always crowded...

All the Timesquare theatres are overrated.  My fav theater in Manhattan will always be the AMC Lowes Lincoln Square 13 where there is a REAL IMAX and not a BabyMax/LieMax, lol.  I even like AMC 34th Street over the Timesquare ones. 

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 3

All the Timesquare theatres are overrated.  My fav theater in Manhattan will always be the AMC Lowes Lincoln Square 13 where there is a REAL IMAX and not a BabyMax/LieMax, lol.  I even like AMC 34th Street over the Timesquare ones.

It's my favorite theater. Lincoln Square is all around good.

There's an awesome AMC theater in Queens that has seats where you can lay down, really want to check it out one day:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The AMC at 84th and Broadway in Upper West Side has those seats. So awesome.

• Like 1

Every theater I checked just had Godzilla at 7 and only 7, it's been like that for every preview movie except catching fire.

No. Godzilla had shows from 7pm up until 1am (Imax)

There's an awesome AMC theater in Queens that has seats where you can lay down, really want to check it out one day:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't know if I'd like that,  I'd be asleep within 5 minutes

• Like 10