#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

No, this is what happens when a director chooses to cut away from monster battles for no reason other than he wants to tease the audience.  And what he chooses to cut away to is far less entertaining than watching Godzilla and the MUTO's slug it out.

Having the monsters fight for like forever would be annoying. The fights were fine.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1

Problem with Godzilla was not the script. It was humorless but not bad. But the main problem was acting was mostly awful. ATJ is easily the worst lead performance I have seen for a long time and even supporting cast were mediocre. 

from what i've heard liz olsen was supposed to be a co-lead, but they cut her parts to focus on atj...

lol 2015 will be 2012 over again. TA 2 should be #1 for 3 weekend and be a big force on memorial day unlike ASM2.

Not necessarily. It'll be Avengers focused sure, but it also ends with a weekend and that's a significant advantage (as far as months beating other months goes).

Can't beleive Marvel's once biggest character, the one that had an opening weekend above $100m, then above $150M before any other CBM did may not only end up being the least domestic gross this year between them, granted GOGT makes better) but also may fail reaching TA's OW during its entire run...

This is just embarrassing and i hope Sony rethink thoroughy what they are doing with that character as he deserves so much better.

Can't beleive Marvel's once biggest character, the one that had an opening weekend above $100m, then above $150M before any other CBM did may not only end up being the least domestic gross this year between them, granted GOGT makes better) but also may fail reaching TA's OW during its entire run... This is just embarrassing and i hope Sony rethink thoroughy what they are doing with that character as he deserves so much better.

How long can they go without making a film?