#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

I honestly don't remember anything from Origins. I hated that movie. I only have the DVD to have the complete collection of the X-Men saga. Thanks for correcting my post.

Considering how fucked X-Men continuity was prior to DOFP, it's not that surprising the details get completely mixed up.

• Like 1

No. He only got Mystique in the leg when he was trying to kill her. With Mystique he was trying to kill her and missed. With JFK he may have been trying to save him and failed.

Ahh...yea I can see that...

On the hand, we didn't see his attack on JFK though...whereas on Mystique, she was already out of the window and falling before he started to curve the bullet and he was out of line of sight by then so the hit on her may have been more coincidence than anything...

Considering how fucked X-Men continuity was prior to DOFP, it's not that surprising the details get completely mixed up.

Lets not talk about that.

They are even able to fuck up the continuity even more, since at the beginning of DOFP the Wolverine has his metal claws back, but he lost them at the end of The Wolverine. And this is such a stupid mistake to make.

They are even able to fuck up the continuity even more, since at the beginning of DOFP the Wolverine has his metal claws back, but he lost them at the end of The Wolverine. And this is such a stupid mistake to make.

It's not too much a stretch

Magneto could have used his powers to stretch the adamantium from other parts of Wolvy's endoskeleton to his claws

It's hazy and fudgy, but it explains it well enough kinda.

• Like 1

Ahh...yea I can see that... 

On the hand, we didn't see his attack on JFK though...whereas on Mystique, she was already out of the window and falling before he started to curve the bullet and he was out of line of sight by then so the hit on her may have been more coincidence than anything...

If you look closely you can just make him out.

Rate the Wolverine Origins Mutants?

There was Liev Schreiber, the hot Wolverine girlfriend and a bunch of people I don't remember nor care about. There was also Professor X somewhere looking like Patrick Stewart.

He was also walking. Well, at least we know how he could be walking at that time, that makes sense now. 

EDIT: People just reminded me about the Cyclops kid.... yeah, I don't care about him.

Edited by CJohn

Maybe

Magneto diverted the adamantium from other places in the body...he was able to liquify the railroad metal into the robots and that was his younger self..

It's not too much a stretch

Magneto could have used his powers to stretch the adamantium from other parts of Wolvy's endoskeleton to his claws

It's hazy and fudgy, but it explains it well enough kinda.

There should have been

at least some line explaining that. It just looked like another continuity mistake to me.