#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

if someone starts a dofp 2nd weekend under 30m club, i will go in.  :P

especially if the actuals come in a tad below.

66.67% drop after 90m weekend should put it at 29.99m.

potc3 was -61.5%

x3 was -66.9%

ff6 was -63.9%

hangover2 was -63.5%(despite thursday release).

dofp should escape that big a drop with it's wom but it will be close enough to be bold.

I'am hoping for a 40m second weekend.

if someone starts a dofp 2nd weekend under 30m club, i will go in. :Pespecially if the actuals come in a tad below.66.67% drop after 90m weekend should put it at 29.99m.for mem day openers,potc3 was -61.5%x3 was -66.9%ff6 was -63.9%hangover2 was -63.5%(despite thursday release).dofp should escape that big a drop with it's wom but it will be close enough to be bold.

60% drop is guaranteed. Has nothing to do with WOM. That's just the way it is
  • Like 1

if someone starts a dofp 2nd weekend under 30m club, i will go in.  :P

especially if the actuals come in a tad below.

66.67% drop after 90m weekend should put it at 29.99m.

for mem day openers,

potc3 was -61.5%

x3 was -66.9%

ff6 was -63.9%

hangover2 was -63.5%(despite thursday release).

dofp should escape that big a drop with it's wom but it will be close enough to be bold.

Fox need some Avatar magic in summer.

Without Rayudu it could have been all over!  :P

also good for them they won the toss. else posting a huge total and getting the other team out soon is always tougher.

Truce then? Let's talk about how well Chef is doing.  You were the one that recommended it right?

I saw the ad on tv and I must admit all that food and wine on the fancy tables was pulling me in. I wanted to be right there. I am going to have to check it out.

Yessir, I always like a healthy debate and you had strong points. I absolutely loved Chef and it is not only a great film, but incredibly entertaining and fun to watch. It is the feel good film of summer imo and the food is off-the-charts. Let me know if you end up seeing it.