#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Frozen is fucking amazing. Let It Go is bomb ass because the song is great for an Olympic Vocalist as talented as me. Do agree that the love can get super extra, but the film is definitely amazing.

Claire Holt can't act.

Frozen is loved loved loved by kids. My niece used to watch it every day for about a month. And imo its the best animated film I've seen in decades.

Sir, please watch this animated movie called Wolf Children. If you have kids you'll cry for a good 2 hours after the movie. it's MUCH better than frozen

I would like to join in the Frozen dis-appreciation and say that Let it Go sounds like one of those godawful pop/broadway hybrids that tend to plague the end credits of live action Disney movies.

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 3

I would like to join in the Frozen dis-appreciation and say that Let it Go sounds like one of those godawful pop/broadway hybrids that tend to plague the end credits of live action Disney movies.

I take it you haven't been subjected to the horrible Demi Lovato version.
  • Like 1

Sir, please watch this animated movie called Wolf Children. If you have kids you'll cry for a good 2 hours after the movie. it's MUCH better than frozen

Wolf Children is great. I don't have kids but I cried after watching that. But for me Frozen is still better. :P

Frozen is fucking amazing.

Let It Go is bomb ass because the song is great for an Olympic Vocalist as talented as me.

Do agree that the love can get super extra, but the film is definitely amazing.

Oh I believe it, have to still check it out even though Im not a huge fan of animated films.  As long as it's a good heart warming story I'm sure I'll like it.  The song though is just okay to me, I mean I get why kids like it, but I just am not sure how it became so popular.  I guess it goes with the movie well.  

Oh I believe it, have to still check it out even though Im not a huge fan of animated films.  As long as it's a good heart warming story I'm sure I'll like it.  The song though is just okay to me, I mean I get why kids like it, but I just am not sure how it became so popular.  I guess it goes with the movie well.  

You ain't? Damn, I guess you and me have to spend some alone time together. ;)

I hope you enjoy the movie though! I was super hesitant to see the film, but I ended up LOVING Frozen.

Edited by Clairezilla Hol7
  • Like 1

You ain't? Damn, I guess you and me have to spend some alone time together. ;)

I hope you enjoy the movie though! I was super hesitant to see the film, but I ended up LOVING Frozen.

Well duh! I need that extra if I'm going to watch an animated movie

I enjoyed Tangled more than Frozen... not even mentioning some of the Pixar films including Wall-E and Toy Story 3 too. Hell, even Miyazaki,

Most of Miyazaki works are better than Frozen. On IMDb Frozen only ranks 39th among all time Animated movies. Matter of fact Tangled is number 37.

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?genres=animation&num_votes=10000,&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=feature

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 1

Did you just call me extra?

Posted Image

haha. You, extra? Never. 

But dang I'm going to have to rent frozen like right now. 

Edited by holcs
  • Like 1

I thought we had a general agreement that box office numbers don't determine how good a film is.

Nothing can really determine how good the movie is except the individual person but you can't deny how great Frozen's run has been at the box office as well as home video and soundtrack. So many people love it, old and young and while even I don't think it's the best animation ever (it's just outside of top10 for me) I think it's stupid to hate its success :)I just think some people here exaggerated here on the last couple of pages...
  • Like 1