#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Well at least Godzilla still hold the highest OD of the year thus far, at least there's that.

godzilla 2nd friday is smaller than it's midnights. that's there too :dunce:

:stirthepot:

• Like 2

Its a really good movie but its not quite as good as First Class imo.The trailers for both TR4 and Planet of Apes 2 were both awesome and quite a bit of talking after. Apes is going to explode.

Its a really good movie but its not quite as good as First Class imo.The trailers for both TR4 and Planet of Apes 2 were both awesome and quite a bit of talking after. Apes is going to explode.

You liked it so much, you posted twice. I like :wub: :wub:

We get it already B! :P on a more serious note the first Apes opened to 55m, I'm expecting about 85m for this one, though I think the film has a limit to it's potential audience, so I think worse legs to get it around 185-200m.

If Apes does 90M+ Who will win in 2016: Apes 3, CA3 or Mutants?

you don't remember me? you lied to me

Posted Image

BvS will beat em all.

Edited by a2k

CEASAR IS COMING FOR YOUR BAUMER!!!!!!

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  Heh heh yep I will be at the first showing of apes.. Wouldnt it be funny if Apes breakouts huge this year as well..Wow

He's not the only reason, but the way he perfected Steve and now Cap (way better than CAP and TA) was so great to see.

So true. But I loved the movie because the level of badassery in the movie left me with an adreneline rush I haven't had since the first time watching Bourne Ultimatum. Bourne is my favorite trilogy by the way.

Posted Image

• Like 4

That massive gathering of Apes scared the hell out me in that trailer. I thought man if those suckers attacked it would be over.

• Like 2

Who else wants to bet right now that TF4 continues the trend of $90m openers? :)

It will not surprise me. I will be far more surprised if it beats MoS June OW record.

Anyway, my ranking of the 90M openers:

1. Godzilla

2. X-Men 

3. Captain America 2

All three very close.

4. TASM2

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

So true. But I loved the movie because the level of badassery in the movie left me with an adreneline rush I haven't had since the first time watching Bourne Ultimatum. Bourne is my favorite trilogy by the way.

Posted Image

^^ Love that move.. Captain 2 is definitely now legendary.. I mean the story, the way Chris has a matured as an actor in this role.. The action , Captain usings all his abiltiies and becoming one with his shield is just insane..

If I  were disney best have that director team do alot of my SH films not just Cap 2 and 3.. They are magnificent.

Batman v Superman

What is winning, have a good OW is nice but:

If CA3 opens at 115M next year and ends it run with 300M DOM

OR

a random movie opens at 55M and ends it run with 405M DOM

I would preffer the 55, 405 M , and thats the real winner. For me XD