#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Liked Godzilla, did not love it. Lack of repeat viewings will hurt. But like it's said, it's 93m ow was a huge over-performance. So don't matter the 2nd week drop. Will cross 200m/210m and a franchise has been launched. So all's good(zilla  :ph34r:)

• Like 1

I always thought in Sinister Six, SM was gonna appear like a villain in a sense that he pops in and out of the scenes.

If he's not in it then... fuck that lol

Y'know, my favourite episode of the batman animated series was the one where the villains are just sitting and playing cards, shooting the shit and talking about their best evil plans that almost killed batman.

If THAT was the sinister six movie it would be awesome.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 4

you think BvS ww could come close to Avatar 2?

how much do you thing Avatar 2 will drop  :ph34r:

Never underestimate Worlds finest with nearly 80 years of pent up anticipation.  Some think it will break the 2billion markk...Kevin Smith and others are amongst them.

Me Im not so sure  I see if its good lowend 1.3B, if the most kick ass film and rivals Cap and TDK and SM2 , 1.6-1.8B WW.

And no I dont expect the worlds most loved film to drop when it was in so little theaters compared to the likes of Avengers, harry Potter WW and  made 2.8B WW.

I expect some overseas territorries to rival our North American Counterparts.

Juggernaut is not just a movie..It will be a FAKKING WORLD WIDE  EDGE OF YOUR SEAT  World Breaker... Kal laughs at those Cameron is over this movie will be lucky to make 500M and 800M OS  talks.. Hah hahh ..

More like we will see the first with a shot at 800-1B domestic and 2.5-3B OS!!  Get Ready to reap the worldwind Avatar and Cameron haters. Your day for reckoning is almost here!!

I  doubt we will see a franchise of this scale again, unless Battle Angel Franchise surpasses the envelope even more  of course.  You know whos next multi-billion project with Fox. Lol

Well judging by Godzilla's Brobdignagian drop Id say most people DONT like Godzilla.

Hmmm 93 M and  still holding on to some money against a team up film. I beg  to differ. Not to mention Godzilla is coming off a flop Baumer buddy and could still  make 220-240M Domestic and a whooping and 480-500+M OS....

Dont like Godzilla you say?? :ph34r:  GOdzilla says " RAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!"

It's happening. It's why Goddard stepped back from the Daredevil show.

Wrong, its rumoured they cancelled that based on Spidermans Performance and putting all that money into it Orestes.. Lets start talking about Sinister 6 when Sony annouces it official and a cast..

That movie looks done like dinner.

S6 gives Sony the opportunity to redo the image of ASM franchise and reinvigorate it. Hope they don't drop the ball 

like spidey dropped gwen stacy 

...zing!

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3

Liked Godzilla, did not love it. Lack of repeat viewings will hurt. But like it's said, it's 93m ow was a huge over-performance. So don't matter the 2nd week drop. Will cross 200m/210m and a franchise has been launched. So all's good(zilla  :ph34r:)

Not to mention if China and Japan go  ape shit.  . Which I suspect they will , Godzilla still has  a chance for more than  doubling its Domestic Take OS ...Yeehawww!!  SOme think  Godzilla will make 100-150+M in China alone and 80-100+M in Japan.

Lets see what happens, Xmen is on God one's heels though.

Checked the superhero schedule for 2016 and damn is it packed MayBvSCap 3X-Men ApocalypseJuneTasm3July Marvel Untitled Plus the rumored Justice League alsoThose plus all of the tentpoles some big budget movies are bound to bomb.

• Like 2

Hmmm 93 M and  still holding on to some money against a team up film. I beg  to differ. Not to mention Godzilla is coming off a flop Baumer buddy and could still  make 220-240M Domestic and a whooping and 480-500+M OS....  Dont like Godzilla you say?? :ph34r:  GOdzilla says " RAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!"

The last Godzilla was 16 years ago and when the dust settles it will have sold more tickets than this one. So not quite the flop.
  • Like 1

Checked the superhero schedule for 2016 and damn is it packedMayBvSCap 3X-Men ApocalypseJuneTasm3JulyMarvel UntitledPlus the rumored Justice League alsoThose plus all of the tentpoles some big budget movies are bound to bomb.

Dont forget you could consider Juggernaut 2016 a sort of SHero film. Since the hero is now in alien body and who knows if he will be able to jump back into humans.. :D Also Im pretty Sure Jake sully is going to develop powers in connection with the Nature god in Pandora. Aeola or whatever her name is.

• Like 1

The last Godzilla was 16 years ago and when the dust settles it will have sold more tickets than this one. So not quite the flop.

Didn't like this new one, but Godzilla 98 selling more tickets than this is frightening.

• Like 3

• Founder / Operator

Since we're talking Spider-Man... might as well 

Checked the superhero schedule for 2016 and damn is it packedMayBvSCap 3X-Men ApocalypseJuneTasm3JulyMarvel UntitledPlus the rumored Justice League alsoThose plus all of the tentpoles some big budget movies are bound to bomb.

Yeah, DOFP's success is really going to shakeup that May battle. (Although, I think we could see Apocalypse delayed to 2017.)

• Like 2

Ahh my friend but that godzilla didnt have a juggernaut Xmen on its ass.. Take out Xmen Godzilla would be closer to 300M than 220-230+M :D.. Stil lnot bad and Godzilla 2014 will sell far more tickets overall than 98 crapoloa.. You keep forgetting how massive  Godzilla is going to be OS and this is  just an intro movie. The sequel will make much much more :)

And u keep forgetting that Godzilla should be the competition my little green friend. if it was as well liked as you are saying it is it would not crumble 65 percent this weekend especially when it's a holiday weekend and Sunday gives it a miniscule drops.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

Yeah, DOFP's success is really going to shakeup that May battle. (Although, I think we could see Apocalypse delayed to 2017.)

Shawn you and I know no way is Singer going to risk fucking up his comeback franchise. I agree Xmen aint making that 2016 date. Too much has to come together(Actors contracts for one) I think 2017 will be where that ride comes to fruition.

Shawn do you think any film will be able to  keep the gap between them and our Juggernaut 2016 less than 1.5+B :).

Its amazing that a sequel will be so huge that even mega films like Avengers, Bvs Supes , SW7 may trail by up to 2B+..

This is testament to the power of Cameron and his brand and fan support.

• Like 1

Maybe one will take a November date.

• Like 1