#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Good thing she doesn't say much more in DOFP then.

Up until X3, she must have had something in her contract that stipulated she would get more screen time with each film, whether there was demand for it or not. :P

Yet her death still managed to be sad as fuck.

• Like 2

More like startling as fuck. I must say I was not expecting her to get full on impaled by a Sentinel that popped up outta nowhere.

Yeah, I was shocked.Except for the trailer basically spoiling that shot.

More like startling as fuck. I must say I was not expecting her to get full on impaled by a Sentinel that popped up outta nowhere.

It went from startling to tragic. Patrick Stewart's Prof X's reaction to her death was just incredibly sad.

And then every other film she made not called X-Men happened...

At least The Call made a profit.

Also at ridiculed as Die Another Day is (and rightfully so) it was still Brosnan highest grossing Bond film, even if it was also his last.

Edited by Fancyarcher

The only Halle Berry films I've liked since her Oscar win over a decade ago were X2, DOFP, and Cloud Atlas. And she has no bearing on why I liked any of those whatsoever.

I fell in love with her during her debut in The Last Boy Scout.Little did I know I would come to despise her years later.

Good thing she doesn't say much more in DOFP then.

Up until X3, she must have had something in her contract that stipulated she would get more screen time with each film, whether there was demand for it or not. :P

I love Storm. Screw the haters.

• Like 2

Well settled in for my viewing DOFP. I guess I'll catch Cap one last time tomorrow unless my brother wants to watch Godzilla or something.

Yea I am thinking of catching Cap sometime this weekend as well...Captain's orders plus it might be my last chance before its removed from the local theaters...Maybe a double header with a second viewing of DOFP...

You guys are killing me.I have to wait till pay day to see DOFP.Can you at least pretend it sucks?

Craziest thing was I did not intend to see DOFP. It was a last minute decision. It's just such a fun and interesting movie....the only complaint I can really see is some characters get underused.