#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

X-Men fans are kind of unbearable. The drops still indicate it's heading at a $230M-$250M DOM Total. 

Don't take it so personally, this is a box office site. We're talking box office, and we'll call a spade a spade

Edited by Chewy Tatumwolf
  • Like 3

X-Men fans are kind of unbearable. The drops still indicate it's heading at a $230M-$250M DOM Total. 

What drops? The movie hasn't even finished it's opening day yet.

• Like 1

That union fell apart when it opened to $93M..............  

No, the union of haters is not based on box office but on the quality or in this case, lack there of.

Kal predicted 300m for Godzilla lol, where is he now?

Come on Jessie buddy, he didn't predict 300, he predicted 250-375.  :)

• Like 6

Despite the Sentinels being the focal point of the story?

I honestly don't even wanna know what kinda argument you're trying to make here cause it seems very odd to be honest. But I will say that sucks if you didn't enjoy DOFP. I know how that feels what with Godzilla last week.

No, the union of haters is not based on box office but on the quality or in this case, lack there of.

Well it does seem to have a lot of quality for a monster movie because it does have a 73% RT score. 

Besides Kal most of us were pretty decent IMHO. At least I was.

Yes, there are good folks everywhere.  But it wasn't just Kal, there were at least 3 or 4 others.

I honestly don't even wanna know what kinda argument you're trying to make here cause it seems very odd to be honest. But I will say that sucks if you didn't enjoy DOFP. I know how that feels what with Godzilla last week.

I enjoyed DoFP but the Sentinels' absence was very noticeable. 

Godzilla has already had am impressive run seeing as most didn't expect it to reach 200m. It's just a shame that it didn't live up to the hype otherwise it could have possibly topped the summer.

• Like 2

Well it does seem to have a lot of quality for a monster movie because it does have a 73% RT score. 

Why must you point to RT?  Quality is subjective.  Why would a critics opinion of a film matter more to me than my own?

• Like 2