#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

If it's at $160 as projected after Monday then about $9m more Tues-Thur. A 50% drop next w/e for $17m and it will be at $186m next Sunday.  That's $14m above ASM2 after it's 3rd w/e and $14m behind CA2 after it's 3rd.  So around $220-30m.

That's about right. That figure is not that far from GODZILLA 1998 adjusted figure.

Warner needs to come up with something much better in the sequel.

More monsters/villains ala TASM2 doesn't cut it anymore.

Naa, I don't think Sandler will ever whore himself out to anything and everything the way Eddie did.Not to mention...Eddie is talented.

Sandler is definitely whoring himself.

There is zero quality control in his last few movies.

Have to revise DOFP down 35.5-37 evenings haven't been as strong

You're no fun Rth. We didn't expect you to be the party pooper here :PHow about that Godzilla's number though? Did it get revised down to Nikki's number too? :ph34r:

so how was the movie? you sneaked into ca2 didn't you...

It was pretty freakin' great, imo. And no I did not sneak into Cap2. I will gladly give it my money tomorrow or Sunday, lol.

E, your thoughts on DOFP?

It was pretty freakin' great, imo. I don't feel like I liked it more than Cap 2 though. 

Oh my God the theater was packed at a 5pm showing with all kinds of people. I mean all kinds, women, men, old young. Babies were crying, It was crazy. Movie got a gigantic applause at the end and I guess most stayed for the after credits scene but I left.

• Like 6

I have to whole heartedly agree. ATJ was a charisma black hole, you are facing down Godzilla for crying out loud, show some emotion, show some wonder, something to suggest that something out of the ordinary is happening around you.

As bad as ATJ was, the child actor was much worse. He had a frown on his face the entire movie, even when he sees monsters fight on TV or

reunites with his mom for the first time in presumably a week

• Like 1