#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

People who liked Amazing Spider-Man 2 need to go watch Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 so they can be shown what a good Spidey film is like.

I have seen those movies. I like them but I also still enjoyed ASM 2 overall. Though it definitely should have been better

• Like 1

I'm professor X.Which reminds me. A wise new junior admin gave me the idea of naming my son Xavier for the sole purpose of him becoming a professor. I see what he did there.

I like Xavier. Cool name.  

• Like 2

People who liked Amazing Spider-Man 2 need to go watch Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 so they can be shown what a good Spidey film is like.

I wouldn't dream of comparing it to those two movies, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

Definitely too young, I know better movie coming out next weekend that you should go and watch with her though. Buy most expensive 3D Imax tickets too

Posted Image

I will bet you actual money that Maleficent doesn't top DOFP in reviews in every sense of the word (Metacritic, RT, RT Top Critics, RT User ratings, IMDB, etc)

• Like 3

I'm professor X.Which reminds me. A wise new junior admin gave me the idea of naming my son Xavier for the sole purpose of him becoming a professor. I see what he did there.

What has Tele done to you?
  • Like 2

If Cap 2 was propaganda it would've never suggested the government was infiltrated by terrorist and abusing spying programs.

Yeah...I didn't know propaganda was used to suggest that government was fucked.Putin is obviously off his game.

This is a big weekend. If DOFP's OW is under CA:TWS, then CA:TWS has a great chance of winning the superhero war this year. That would be Disney/Marvel's 5th year in a row winning the superhero war domestically at the box office.

They said it couldn't be done. They said Spider-Man and the X-Men were too big and powerful. They said Disney/Marvel wasn't winning the superhero war this year. They said a lot of things. But, this war is far from over. And I have only one thing to say at the moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvha-7EvwNg 

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 3

MODERATION AND OFFICIALWARNING:Guys, it's come to my attention that people are still posting occasional spoilers for DOTP and/or GODZILLA.Let me remind everyone: spoilers are FORBIDDEN in this forum. If you're curious about the definition: anything that is not in the trailers or official marketing is a spoiler. Discussing scene specifics is a spoiler. Discussing a single plot point is a spoiler.Spoilers are not allowed in this forum for two weeks after release (in the movie's main thread) and four weeks after release (for all other threads).If you wish to talk about any of these things without worrying about spoilers, go to the movie threads in the Review That Movie forum, where spoilers are welcome. If you choose to post here, spoiler-tag your posts.I'm getting sick and tired of having to edit people's posts and I know the other admins and mods are as well. Further infractions will be dealt with. Please let's not have that happen.

Tele, stop being hot.  :wub:

• Like 3

MALEFICENT may get some of the casual younger adults that would otherwise go for GODZILLA. Angelina Jolie with that scandalous, demonic head gear - who would pass that up?

Anyone who can distinguish what looks like a good movie from utter shit would pass it up

This is a big weekend. If DOFP's OW is under CA:TWS, then TCA:TWS has a great chance of winning the superhero war this year. That would be Disney/Marvel's 5th year in a row winning the superhero war domestically at the box office.

You might as well make that 6 years in the row since A2 is up next to bat.

• Like 1

MODERATION AND OFFICIAL

WARNING:

Guys, it's come to my attention that people are still posting occasional spoilers for DOTP and/or GODZILLA.

Let me remind everyone: spoilers are FORBIDDEN in this forum. If you're curious about the definition: anything that is not in the trailers or official marketing is a spoiler. Discussing scene specifics is a spoiler. Discussing a single plot point is a spoiler.

Spoilers are not allowed in this forum for two weeks after release (in the movie's main thread) and four weeks after release (for all other threads).

If you wish to talk about any of these things without worrying about spoilers, go to the movie threads in the Review That Movie forum, where spoilers are welcome. If you choose to post here, spoiler-tag your posts.

I'm getting sick and tired of having to edit people's posts and I know the other admins and mods are as well. Further infractions will be dealt with. Please let's not have that happen.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Tell him to get in you.

Too late, he's already in there. You should ask him, he'll give you some coverage on what's it like too.
  • Like 3

It was pretty freakin' great, imo. And no I did not sneak into Cap2. I will gladly give it my money tomorrow or Sunday, lol.It was pretty freakin' great, imo. I don't feel like I liked it more than Cap 2 though. Oh my God the theater was packed at a 5pm showing with all kinds of people. I mean all kinds, women, men, old young. Babies were crying, It was crazy. Movie got a gigantic applause at the end and I guess most stayed for the after credits scene but I left.

So you did a DF? Good to see you enjoyed both movies even though CATWS was a given :PSo do you think this will do well with non X-Men fans?