#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

This has nothing to do with my opinion about any movie. I'm sick and tired of having to go in and edit posts, and so are the other mods. This is not just today -- people have gotten really cavalier and casual about spoilers and that's not fair -- at all -- to the members who haven't seen the movies in question yet.So I'm going to start wielding Thor's hammer if it doesn't quiet down.

Oh that's fine and all. But then why did you quasi-threaten to ban me from this thread when I'm not posting spoiler at all? :P

80 guests are reading these threads.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Speaking of which - What the hell happened on Dec 16, 2012 to get 747 people online at the same time on this forum? I know Hobbit: AUJ opened that day, but 747 people seems way high.

So it's official after those friday numbers.  Godzilla will not sell more tickets than the 98 version.  I don't get it, I really don't, everything was going great after last weekend. Maybe that Wed drop was the 1st sign.  I did feel X Men would undercut it's legs but not like this. 

Film Scholar its a teamup and epic movie, seems the fans wanted to go see this first. Doesnt mean

Godzilla wont rebound.. .I still see it beating Zilla 98 adjusted number. If there was no mighty Xmen

Godzilla would have ruled this weekend  tho..  Malificent comes to take them all on next week. Going to be interesting. I still think Xmen can hold for number 1 one more time.. We will see.

Oh that's fine and all. But then why did you quasi-threaten to ban me from this thread when I'm not posting spoiler at all? :P

Because I didn't think you (or others) were taking me (and my previous statements) seriously. Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

Two weeks for the movie's specific thread, four weeks for general threads. Spoiler away in the RTM forum, obviously, that's fine.

What is the TV spoiler policy? Since shows are sometimes not telecast for months OS. What if someone spoiled "The Red Wedding" now a year after it occurred?

I've been editing spoilers all day. Not sure why people do this. Please keep in mind people are very passionate about some movies. We're all here because we love movies. Don't ruin it for someone else.

• Like 10

Film Scholar its a teamup and epic movie, seems the fans wanted to go see this first. Doesnt mean

Godzilla wont rebound.. .I still see it beating Zilla 98 adjusted number. If there was no mighty Xmen

Godzilla would have ruled this weekend  tho..  Malificent comes to take them all on next week. Going to be interesting. I still think Xmen can hold for number 1 one more time.. We will see.

I can see Xmen doing 45M+ on the next weekeng also I can see Malificent doing 45m - . Godzilla with 16/18M 

Speaking of which - What the hell happened on Dec 16, 2012 to get 747 people online at the same time on this forum? I know Hobbit: AUJ opened that day, but 747 people seems way high.

:o  Are you sure about that? That is an incredible number. But could be. Fishnets was here back then and that's when the infamous "Floppit" talk started.

This has nothing to do with my opinion about any movie. I'm sick and tired of having to go in and edit posts, and so are the other mods. This is not just today -- people have gotten really cavalier and casual about spoilers and that's not fair -- at all -- to the members who haven't seen the movies in question yet. So I'm going to start wielding Thor's hammer if it doesn't quiet down.

Now that's certainly an interesting mental image, especially when combine with your avatar.
  • Like 3

What is the TV spoiler policy? Since shows are sometimes not telecast for months OS. What if someone spoiled "The Red Wedding" now a year after it occurred?

After the end of the season outside of the TV forum. WB has an announcement up with various details.

Good point Kal.  But if that # is true that's way to harsh of a drop.  I mean everyone and their momma went and saw it last weekend, I mean I know X men is very popular but I guess the demo's are just too similar.  I'm going on Sunday to see Godzilla but I'm floored by that #, WOM can't be that bad so I'm just scratching my head.  There were tons of X-men sellouts all over the country too, where was the spill over to Godzilla.  I just don't get that Friday #.  How do you do 38 Million Friday and drop to 8 the next week.  Something ain't right.