Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

-Killed a moderator.-had an epic one liner.-Shawn cried over my body.-insane disembowelment.I died like a mother fucking boss. I'm rooting for you now, girl on fire. Destroy IJack.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 9

Not your fault. I'm in kinda an ambivalent mood today, so nothing excites me.

Not being excited by this is understandable. You were an anti-hero. You were on the good side, but you had your own way of doing things. And you were double teamed by pure good (Numbers) and pure evil (me). That's quite the stunning way to go.

But, at least you were killed by pure good (Numbers). He got the final blow.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 4

Not being excited by this is understandable. You were an anti-hero. You were on the good side, but you had your own way of doing things. And you were double teamed by pure good (Numbers) and pure evil (me). That's quite the stunning way to go.

But, at least you were killed by pure good (Numbers). He got the final blow.

Well, yes, but it's not really specifically about the story. The scene was pretty cool, I admit.

• Like 1

The only question I have is how did that keyboard get inside me? I didn't quite catch that.

From the end of the hall, IJack saw you and Shawn taking out WB and grabbed a keyboard from the control room, which he was guarding, and flung it at you. He used his bionic arm so he was able to fling it with enough force to basically make it a defacto blade.

Edited by Ayy Lmao
  • Like 2

I, Sixteen16, am honored to welcome all of you who have perished in the games into the pits of hell, the lake of fire, all of your souls to burn for eternity until the Four Horsemen ride through the wicked world above to announce Earth's doom. Enjoy your stay everybody. Should be one hell of a time (pun intended).

And who am I rooting for? Well I ended up just a little south of heaven, so obviously I hope all of you wicked lesters come stay with us down here. The more the merrier. >:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soundtrack courtesy of Slayer. :)

• Like 2

I, Sixteen16, am honored to welcome all of you who have perished in the games into the pits of hell, the lake of fire, all of your souls to burn for eternity until the Four Horsemen ride through the wicked world above to announce Earth's doom. Enjoy your stay everybody. Should be one hell of a time (pun intended).

Don't know what you're talking about. I finally woke up from the dream. All those in the Capitol however have traveled a level down so they'll need a kick to avoid being trapped in Limbo.

• Like 3