Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Holy...finally. Part 1 of the finale has arrived. I made sure to save this time. It's probably not the type of finale you guys were expecting in May. You were probably expecting an arena death match, but I hope you all have enjoyed how the story has gone and don't mind this direction. I'm sure you'll love it. It's climatic, cinematic, and a nerve wrecker. Well now I can finally go to bed! Enjoy and thanks for still reading! Make sure to listen to the scores in the background. Please don't spoil.

Walt Disney is standing on the empty and dark Gotham street. 

Walt Disney: Hello?...Mods? Yoo hooo? Walt Disney picks up Numbers' sword and walks. The Dorum is dark and empty.

Baumer is pacing through a room with Vanilla and IJack. 

Baumer: How the fuck could that happen!? How were Tele and Water Bottle taken down by them!?

Vanilla: I don't know, Baum.

Baumer: Where are they now?

Vanilla: I don't know that either. We lost sight of them during the battle with Telemachos. They could be anywhere.

Baumer: Which means...is Exodus ready yet or not?

Vanilla: About 15 minutes left. Baumer looks very impatient.

Baumer: IJack, I have a plan for you. Baumer and IJack walk out.

Alpha is piloting the distressed quinjet. It approaches the communications studio, situated on a hill overlooking the city like the Griffth Observatory in LA. The area is away from the city is wooded.

Alpha: Everybody brace! BOOM, the quinjet crashes and skids. Alpha, K1stpierre, Heretic, Reddevil, Mango, and ShawnMR cough and fan away the debris. Alpha unbuckles and walks out of the busted quinjet and the others follow.

K1stpierre: Where are we?

Alpha: The Forum communications hub.

Reddevil: What are we supposed to do here exactly?

Alpha: See that satellite dish array and the radio tower? They're our best friend. We gotta get the word out about the rebellion. We can't let members be taken surprise by Exodus. We can use the comm studio to broadcast our alert and throttle internet speeds.

Heretic: But what is Exodus? What are we supposed to be preparing for?

Alpha: Exodus is meant to prevent what we're about to do. Exodus is a system of large robots that can recognize any avatar of any member, and they will mow down anyone they see as a threat to the Admin Capital.

K1stpierre: Like Captain America 2...

Alpha: I guess so.

Mango: So what if every member rebels? You really think Baumer will kill off the entire population?

Alpha: Yes. The Admin Capital can easily take over IMDB or something, as long as it means the Capital will stay well off and in power.

Reddevil: And how are we supposed to stop this?

Alpha: The same way you stop every computerized system: a virus. Each Exodi comes with a dormant virus built in. All we have to do is activate it, but it can only be activated from the control lab in Carolina Tower--

Heretic: --The tallest building in the city...

Alpha: Yes, 1,788 feet aka 544.9 meters. We get to Carolina Tower, activate the virus, and it'll send a signal over the air thatll trigger the virus in every Exodi, pretty much self-destructing them. We go, we turn on the virus, fuck up the Exodi, Baumer stands defenseless, and we take back the Forum.

Heretic: Sounds like a plan, but how are we supposed to get over there?

ShawnMR: I can make a couple calls.

Walt Disney is running through the empty and dark Dorum. The ground begins to quake and he stops. The Dorum begins to break apart. The buildings, sky, and objects begin to pixelate and disintegrate. Walt Disney feels a heavy force. He panics, POOF. He's gone.

Baumer is waiting impatient, preparing for the release.

Baumer: Is it finally ready?

Vanilla: It is!...Oh, shit...

Baumer: What is it now, Vanilla?

Vanilla: I forgot to install the updates...

Baumer: And how long will that take!?

Vanilla: Just a few minutes. Or so.

Baumer: Hurry the fuck up. Baumer throws the furniture, startling Vanilla, and leaves.

The group is in the comm studio, preparing to broadcast.

Alpha: Heretic, make sure the radio antenna is on the highest digital 4G frequency. We need every-single-member to be able to get our broadcast. Kelli, make sure all the dishes are calibrated to 85 megahertz and pointing to the north east. Everyone, I want to be on the whole spectrum via all parabolas. Breach all JAB/OCD servers with 802.11 ad-hoc and set all IP's to 101 and switch all LAN's to WAN's. Set an HTTPS protocol and increase bandwidth to ATSC standards at an HD bitrate. Once we broadcast and get our message across, we have to leave. The Mods will be on us fast. You guys get all that?

Reddevil:...Since we're pushed for time...yeah, I got it.

Walt Disney appears out of thin air in the sky and lands in the woods. He gets up baffled, but happy.

Walt Disney: Fresh air...How?...Wait, I'm out of the Dorum! I won! But where is everyone?

Baumer is sitting in his lounge, listening to the latest Ariana Grande CD. Vanilla walks in and he pauses the music.

Vanilla: (voice over) It's on. Deshi Basara plays. Impact is at the master computer in Carolina Tower on the 85th floor. He types in the credentials and presses enter on the keyboard. The roof to a warehouse on the outskirts of the city opens. Exodi begin to launch out. 

Baumer: It's time to go mobile. We're moving all operations to the tower. I wanna have the prime vantage point when the city is begging us for mercy. Destroy this facility. They get up and leave. Contact Impact. Tell 'em we're taking the quinjet and will be there shortly. Time for fireworks.

The final four hears the commotion and looks out. They see they Exodi in the sky, heading towards the city. 

Alpha: Holy shit, that's it! That's Exodus!

K1stpierre: We're too late!

Alpha: No we're not! Come on, we can't pussyfoot. We gotta get this broadcast aired!

Reddevil: But wait, Alpha. You said Exodus is going to target members that it thinks are a threat. Why don't we let it launch? People will run scared and not do anything.

ShawnMR: As far as Baumer is concerned...everyone is a threat. Kelli, Heretic, Red, Mango, and Alpha stand surprised and cold. Whether you rebel or not...it's your judgement day...

Baumer, Vanilla, and a couple Mods take off in a quinjet. The facility collapses behind them and is destroyed for good.

Mango is behind the camera and Kelli is in front of it.

K1stpierre: Are you ready, Alpha? Is everything set?

Alpha: In 3...2... They interrupt regularly scheduled programming. Every single monitor and screen in the Admin Capital displays Kelli's face. Every members attention is caught. "Katniss is Chosen" from Catching Fire is playing. Kelli delivers the speech firmly with passion.

K1stpierre: Hello? My name is Kelli, aka K1stpierre. I was one of the members thrown into the Forum Games. Yes, I'm out, but I didn't win. I broke out, along with others. We found out the harsh truth behind the Games, and behind the Mods. Jandrew is not responsible, Baumer is. Yes, you heard me right. Baumer, our "beloved" mod, is targeting me...and you.

Vanilla is watching the broadcast on his tablet.

Vanilla: Baumer! You need to see this! Vanilla hands Baumer the tablet.

K1stpierre: Every single member will perish unless you do something. Grab your weapons, grab your gear, and rebel. The Admin Capital has used fear to control us. Well it's time to show them why they need to fear us. Get off the streets. Lock up. And arm yourselves. Shit is about to go down. Head to the Capital. Burn it down. Burn it all. For every fallen member. Kelli holds up her fist. Her middle finger sticks out. A symbol. Alpha signs off the broadcast. The music ends.

Alpha: That was beautiful, Kelli, but the Mods know we're here now. We have to go. 

Mango: How are we getting out of here and all the way to Carolina Tower, though?

ShawnMR: I told you, I have a ride. They hear a loud horn outside. "Hi-Finesse - Spectra" from the Fury trailer. That's him now. Let's go. They rush out of the studio. They see a blue camo Puma helicopter parked outside. CHRISTOPHER NOLAN steps out of the cockpit. 

Christopher Nolan: You guys ready for a fight? The members nearly have a heart attack. You can't fly this heli alone, so I had to pick up a co-pilot, Shawn. JOSS WHEDON pokes his head out. The members do have a heart attack.

ShawnMR: I know you guys are excited, but we have to go! Get to the choppa! They rush towards the helicopter.

Reddevil: I have so many questions! Walt Disney appears from under the helicopter and grabs Reddevil and holds the sword to his throat. Everyone stops in surprise. 

Everyone: Whoa!/Hey!

K1stpierre: Disney? What the hell are you doing!?

Walt Disney: What the hell is going on!? How are you all still alive? If I didn't win, yet, then how am I out of the Dorum?

Mango: It's a long story, but we can explain it. Just chill. We're not enemies anymore.

Heretic: Baumer has been behind the Games the entire time. And he's unleashed a legion that's going to kill every single member of the Forums unless we stop it.

Walt Disney: You're lying! I said the same things in the Games to get people's trust! I'm going to kill each and every one of you and claim my prize!

ShawnMR: Your prize will be death! Walt Disney pauses. He didn't notice ShawnMR.

Walt Disney: Shawn!? What tha? In the flesh?
ShawnMR: Everything they told you is the truth. If you want to survive, then you need to learn fast who the real enemy is. We're wasting precious seconds here, and an Exodi will be eventually arrive if we don't leave.

Walt Disney: What is an Exodi!?
ShawnMR: Just get in the fucking helicopter! Walt Disney slowly let's go of Reddevil. They board the chopper. 

Christopher Nolan: The central business district is 6 miles out. We can't land on Carolina Tower. We have to land on the Chas-Myrtle building, a few blocks away, then you guys have to make it to the tower on your own. And don't worry, we brought plenty of weapons.

Reddevil: Marry me, Chris. They take off. 

Baumer, Vanilla, and Mods are in the quinjet headed for Carolina Tower. Fury still playing.

Vanilla: What should we do?

Baumer: Nothing. They'll be dead in 5 minutes anyway. (cold, looking out of the window) They want to die in vein. Who am I to stop them. 

It's the evening. The sky is tinted all colors, with a crescent moon in the corner. The Forum is a large city, tall, illuminated buildings scattered with sprawl. Members are scrambled around in the downtown, confused. Chewy, Orestes, Tribefan, Bapi, Coolio, Ash, Heat Vision, Sean B, AJG, Warhorse, and other members are doing various things in the city. They look up and see something approaching in the sky. Cue your favorite dramatic 3rd act score, or you can leave Fury's playing. Whatever.

Ddddeeee: Oh no... Exodi come falling out of the sky. Members run in panic. The scene grows chilling. Exodi land, creating craters in the ground. They unleash hell. Exodi grab members, punching through their guts, snapping their necks, or unleashing gun fire or actual fire. It looks like something out of a Terminator movie.

Chewy: We have to get out of here!  

Coolio: I have guns back at the place! They find a car and hop in and speed off. Other members find transportation. Members are running and hiding in panic. The Futurist is driving through downtown. He sees everyone running and stops, confused. An Exodi lands on his car. 

Futurist: JLaw Christ! Futurist mashes the gas. The Exodi rolls over the car and grabs the tail. It lifts up the car with one arm and tosses it into an office building. BOOM, Ethan Hunt smacks into the Exodi, but he goes flying through the windshield. The Exodi are made of low-grade vibranium. Still extremely strong. The Exodi terrorize, eliminating members. Members run for cover, but many are caught by the Exodi and executed. Exodi, being able to fly, fly into buildings and homes, finding members. BKB is locking up his prized Marvel bobble heads and an Exodi comes flying through the window. It upstages BKB, as it stands at 9 feet tall. 

BKB: You must be one of those DC loonies! Always coming where no one wants you. I didn't invite you in.  :popcorn:

Exodi: (chilling) You're cute.

BKB: Are you hitting on me? Well MTV has taken over and made everything gay so I wouldn't be surprised if you were. :bop:The Exodi grabs BKB by the throat and walks over to the window. (choking) This is just like that god awful Man Of Steel. Go ahead...throw me out. Superman is gonna catch me when you do. Oh wait...  :rofl:

Exodi: (eerie) Out of the window? Too easy. The Exodi with full force throws BKB upwards into the ceiling. BKB goes flying through each floor. The Exodi looks up and sees a hole going all the way through to the 20th floor; the sky in view. Drops of blood dot the ceiling like stars in the sky. Hatebox is fumbling through his kitchen. BASH, an Exodi flies in through the wall, debris flying. 

Hatebox: Just in time to pregame! The Exodi approaches. Hatebox pulls a heated blade from under the counter and swings. The blade cuts through the Exodi and it drops. If war is what you want, Mods, then war is what you get.

The final four plus more are in the helicopter heading towards the city. They can see the Exodi flying around, smoke, fires, destruction, terror. Everything has been explained to Walt Disney. "Arena Crumbles" from Catching Fire.

K1stpierre: (distraught) It's happening...I hope everyone in the city has defense.

Heretic: We need to prepare. It'll be a war zone when we land, and we may see some disturbing things.

Mango: I saw a guy get Thor's hammer dropped on his head. Can't get worse than that. I feel so fucking bad for Pink and Ed right now. We have Chris fucking Nolan in our helicopter and theyre not here to witness it.

Christopher: Who's Ed and Pink?

Mango: Your biggest fans. They pretty much worshiped you. They died in the facility.

Reddevil: I think Ed named his son after you. That or his park in Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Christopher: They sounded like good men.

K1stpierre: They were. Everyone was. No one had to die. Things were getting out of control in the Forum, but we didn't need the Games.

Heretic: The Games were a facade anyway. The Mods just needed something to boost their egos about being in power. Too bad sacrificing innocent people was their plan. But that's okay; we're gonna avenge them. We'll avenge them all. Because even if we can't save them, you can be damn sure we'll avenge em.

Joss: That was beautiful. 

Christopher: Well here's to Ed, Pink, and every other member that perished. 

K1stpierre: Just wait 'till Baumer sees the Girl on Fire. He'll need more than a machete to get through me. We're taking over the Forums.

Walt Disney: (to himself) Yes...we're taking it over... 

Cut to black. To be continued...

• Like 21

Holy...finally. Part 1 of the finale has arrived. I made sure to save this time. It's probably not the type of finale you guys were expecting in May. You were probably expecting an arena death match, but I hope you all have enjoyed how the story has gone and don't mind this direction. I'm sure you'll love it. It's climatic, cinematic, and a nerve wrecker. Well now I can finally go to bed! Enjoy and thanks for still reading! Make sure to listen to the scores in the background. Please don't spoil.

Walt Disney is standing on the empty and dark Gotham street.

Walt Disney: Hello?...Mods? Yoo hooo? Walt Disney picks up Numbers' sword and walks. The Dorum is dark and empty.

Baumer is pacing througQqh a room with Vanilla and IJack.

Baumer: How the fuck could that happen!? How were Tele and Water Bottle taken down by them!?

Vanilla: I don't know, Baum.

Baumer: Where are they now?

Vanilla: I don't know that either. We lost sight of them during the battle with Telemachos. They could be anywhere.

Baumer: Which means...is Exodus ready yet or not?

Vanilla: About 15 minutes left. Baumer looks very impatient.

Baumer: IJack, I have a plan for you. Baumer and IJack walk out.

Alpha is piloting the distressed quinjet. It approaches the communications studio, situated on a hill overlooking the city like the Griffth Observatory in LA. The area is away from the city is wooded.

Alpha: Everybody brace! BOOM, the quinjet crashes and skids. Alpha, K1stpierre, Heretic, Reddevil, Mango, and ShawnMR cough and fan away the debris. Alpha unbuckles and walks out of the busted quinjet and the others follow.

K1stpierre: Where are we?

Alpha: The Forum communications hub.

Reddevil: What are we supposed to do here exactly?

Alpha: See that satellite dish array and the radio tower? They're our best friend. We gotta get the word out about the rebellion. We can't let members be taken surprise by Exodus. We can use the comm studio to broadcast our alert and throttle internet speeds.

Heretic: But what is Exodus? What are we supposed to be preparing for?

Alpha: Exodus is meant to prevent what we're about to do. Exodus is a system of large robots that can recognize any avatar of any member, and they will mow down anyone they see as a threat to the Admin Capital.

K1stpierre: Like Captain America 2...

Alpha: I guess so.

Mango: So what if every member rebels? You really think Baumer will kill off the entire population?

Alpha: Yes. The Admin Capital can easily take over IMDB or something, as long as it means the Capital will stay well off and in power.

Reddevil: And how are we supposed to stop this?

Alpha: The same way you stop every computerized system: a virus. Each Exodi comes with a dormant virus built in. All we have to do is activate it, but it can only be activated from the control lab in Carolina Tower--

Heretic: --The tallest building in the city...

Alpha: Yes, 1,788 feet aka 544.9 meters. We get to Carolina Tower, activate the virus, and it'll send a signal over the air thatll trigger the virus in every Exodi, pretty much self-destructing them. We go, we turn on the virus, fuck up the Exodi, Baumer stands defenseless, and we take back the Forum.

Heretic: Sounds like a plan, but how are we supposed to get over there?

ShawnMR: I can make a couple calls.

Walt Disney is running through the empty and dark Dorum. The ground begins to quake and he stops. The Dorum begins to break apart. The buildings, sky, and objects begin to pixelate and disintegrate. Walt Disney feels a heavy force. He panics, POOF. He's gone.

Baumer is waiting impatient, preparing for the release.

Baumer: Is it finally ready?

Vanilla: It is!...Oh, shit...

Baumer: What is it now, Vanilla?

Vanilla: I forgot to install the updates...

Baumer: And how long will that take!?

Vanilla: Just a few minutes. Or so.

Baumer: Hurry the fuck up. Baumer throws the furniture, startling Vanilla, and leaves.

The group is in the comm studio, preparing to broadcast.

Alpha: Heretic, make sure the radio antenna is on the highest digital 4G frequency. We need every-single-member to be able to get our broadcast. Kelli, make sure all the dishes are calibrated to 85 megahertz and pointing to the north east. Everyone, I want to be on the whole spectrum via all parabolas. Breach all JAB/OCD servers with 802.11 ad-hoc and set all IP's to 101 and switch all LAN's to WAN's. Set an HTTPS protocol and increase bandwidth to ATSC standards at an HD bitrate. Once we broadcast and get our message across, we have to leave. The Mods will be on us fast. You guys get all that?

Reddevil:...Since we're pushed for time...yeah, I got it.

Walt Disney appears out of thin air in the sky and lands in the woods. He gets up baffled, but happy.

Walt Disney: Fresh air...How?...Wait, I'm out of the Dorum! I won! But where is everyone?

Baumer is sitting in his lounge, listening to the latest Ariana Grande CD. Vanilla walks in and he pauses the music.

Vanilla: (voice over) It's on. Deshi Basara plays. Impact is at the master computer in Carolina Tower on the 85th floor. He types in the credentials and presses enter on the keyboard. The roof to a warehouse on the outskirts of the city opens. Exodi begin to launch out.

Baumer: It's time to go mobile. We're moving all operations to the tower. I wanna have the prime vantage point when the city is begging us for mercy. Destroy this facility. They get up and leave. Contact Impact. Tell 'em we're taking the quinjet and will be there shortly. Time for fireworks.

The final four hears the commotion and looks out. They see they Exodi in the sky, heading towards the city.

Alpha: Holy shit, that's it! That's Exodus!

K1stpierre: We're too late!

Alpha: No we're not! Come on, we can't pussyfoot. We gotta get this broadcast aired!

Reddevil: But wait, Alpha. You said Exodus is going to target members that it thinks are a threat. Why don't we let it launch? People will run scared and not do anything.

ShawnMR: As far as Baumer is concerned...everyone is a threat. Kelli, Heretic, Red, Mango, and Alpha stand surprised and cold. Whether you rebel or not...it's your judgement day...

Baumer, Vanilla, and a couple Mods take off in a quinjet. The facility collapses behind them and is destroyed for good.

Mango is behind the camera and Kelli is in front of it.

K1stpierre: Are you ready, Alpha? Is everything set?

Alpha: In 3...2... They interrupt regularly scheduled programming. Every single monitor and screen in the Admin Capital displays Kelli's face. Every members attention is caught. "Katniss is Chosen" from Catching Fire is playing. Kelli delivers the speech firmly with passion.

K1stpierre: Hello? My name is Kelli, aka K1stpierre. I was one of the members thrown into the Forum Games. Yes, I'm out, but I didn't win. I broke out, along with others. We found out the harsh truth behind the Games, and behind the Mods. Jandrew is not responsible, Baumer is. Yes, you heard me right. Baumer, our "beloved" mod, is targeting me...and you.

Vanilla is watching the broadcast on his tablet.

Vanilla: Baumer! You need to see this! Vanilla hands Baumer the tablet.

K1stpierre: Every single member will perish unless you do something. Grab your weapons, grab your gear, and rebel. The Admin Capital has used fear to control us. Well it's time to show them why they need to fear us. Get off the streets. Lock up. And arm yourselves. Shit is about to go down. Head to the Capital. Burn it down. Burn it all. For every fallen member. Kelli holds up her fist. Her middle finger sticks out. A symbol. Alpha signs off the broadcast. The music ends.

Alpha: That was beautiful, Kelli, but the Mods know we're here now. We have to go.

Mango: How are we getting out of here and all the way to Carolina Tower, though?

ShawnMR: I told you, I have a ride. They hear a loud horn outside. "Hi-Finesse - Spectra" from the Fury trailer. That's him now. Let's go. They rush out of the studio. They see a blue camo Puma helicopter parked outside. CHRISTOPHER NOLAN steps out of the cockpit.

Christopher Nolan: You guys ready for a fight? The members nearly have a heart attack. You can't fly this heli alone, so I had to pick up a co-pilot, Shawn. JOSS WHEDON pokes his head out. The members do have a heart attack.

ShawnMR: I know you guys are excited, but we have to go! Get to the choppa! They rush towards the helicopter.

Reddevil: I have so many questions! Walt Disney appears from under the helicopter and grabs Reddevil and holds the sword to his throat. Everyone stops in surprise.

Everyone: Whoa!/Hey!

K1stpierre: Disney? What the hell are you doing!?

Walt Disney: What the hell is going on!? How are you all still alive? If I didn't win, yet, then how am I out of the Dorum?

Mango: It's a long story, but we can explain it. Just chill. We're not enemies anymore.

Heretic: Baumer has been behind the Games the entire time. And he's unleashed a legion that's going to kill every single member of the Forums unless we stop it.

Walt Disney: You're lying! I said the same things in the Games to get people's trust! I'm going to kill each and every one of you and claim my prize!

ShawnMR: Your prize will be death! Walt Disney pauses. He didn't notice ShawnMR.

Walt Disney: Shawn!? What tha? In the flesh?ShawnMR: Everything they told you is the truth. If you want to survive, then you need to learn fast who the real enemy is. We're wasting precious seconds here, and an Exodi will be eventually arrive if we don't leave.

Walt Disney: What is an Exodi!?ShawnMR: Just get in the fucking helicopter! Walt Disney slowly let's go of Reddevil. They board the chopper.

Christopher Nolan: The central business district is 6 miles out. We can't land on Carolina Tower. We have to land on the Chas-Myrtle building, a few blocks away, then you guys have to make it to the tower on your own. And don't worry, we brought plenty of weapons.

Reddevil: Marry me, Chris. They take off.

Baumer, Vanilla, and Mods are in the quinjet headed for Carolina Tower. Fury still playing.

Vanilla: What should we do?

Baumer: Nothing. They'll be dead in 5 minutes anyway. (cold, looking out of the window) They want to die in vein. Who am I to stop them.

It's the evening. The sky is tinted all colors, with a crescent moon in the corner. The Forum is a large city, tall, illuminated buildings scattered with sprawl. Members are scrambled around in the downtown, confused. Chewy, Orestes, Tribefan, Bapi, Coolio, Ash, Heat Vision, Sean B, AJG, Warhorse, and other members are doing various things in the city. They look up and see something approaching in the sky. Cue your favorite dramatic 3rd act score, or you can leave Fury's playing. Whatever.

Ddddeeee: Oh no... Exodi come falling out of the sky. Members run in panic. The scene grows chilling. Exodi land, creating craters in the ground. They unleash hell. Exodi grab members, punching through their guts, snapping their necks, or unleashing gun fire or actual fire. It looks like something out of a Terminator movie.

Chewy: We have to get out of here!

Coolio: I have guns back at the place! They find a car and hop in and speed off. Other members find transportation. Members are running and hiding in panic. The Futurist is driving through downtown. He sees everyone running and stops, confused. An Exodi lands on his car.

Futurist: JLaw Christ! Futurist mashes the gas. The Exodi rolls over the car and grabs the tail. It lifts up the car with one arm and tosses it into an office building. BOOM, Ethan Hunt smacks into the Exodi, but he goes flying through the windshield. The Exodi are made of low-grade vibranium. Still extremely strong. The Exodi terrorize, eliminating members. Members run for cover, but many are caught by the Exodi and executed. Exodi, being able to fly, fly into buildings and homes, finding members. BKB is locking up his prized Marvel bobble heads and an Exodi comes flying through the window. It upstages BKB, as it stands at 9 feet tall.

BKB: You must be one of those DC loonies! Always coming where no one wants you. I didn't invite you in. :popcorn:

Exodi: (chilling) You're cute.

BKB: Are you hitting on me? Well MTV has taken over and made everything gay so I wouldn't be surprised if you were. :bop:The Exodi grabs BKB by the throat and walks over to the window. (choking) This is just like that god awful Man Of Steel. Go ahead...throw me out. Superman is gonna catch me when you do. Oh wait... :rofl:

Exodi: (eerie) Out of the window? Too easy. The Exodi with full force throws BKB upwards into the ceiling. BKB goes flying through each floor. The Exodi looks up and sees a hole going all the way through to the 20th floor; the sky in view. Drops of blood dot the ceiling like stars in the sky. Hatebox is fumbling through his kitchen. BASH, an Exodi flies in through the wall, debris flying.

Hatebox: Just in time to pregame! The Exodi approaches. Hatebox pulls a heated blade from under the counter and swings. The blade cuts through the Exodi and it drops. If war is what you want, Mods, then war is what you get.

The final four plus more are in the helicopter heading towards the city. They can see the Exodi flying around, smoke, fires, destruction, terror. Everything has been explained to Walt Disney. "Arena Crumbles" from Catching Fire.

K1stpierre: (distraught) It's happening...I hope everyone in the city has defense.

Heretic: We need to prepare. It'll be a war zone when we land, and we may see some disturbing things.

Mango: I saw a guy get Thor's hammer dropped on his head. Can't get worse than that. I feel so fucking bad for Pink and Ed right now. We have Chris fucking Nolan in our helicopter and theyre not here to witness it.

Christopher: Who's Ed and Pink?

Mango: Your biggest fans. They pretty much worshiped you. They died in the facility.

Reddevil: I think Ed named his son after you. That or his park in Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Christopher: They sounded like good men.

K1stpierre: They were. Everyone was. No one had to die. Things were getting out of control in the Forum, but we didn't need the Games.

Heretic: The Games were a facade anyway. The Mods just needed something to boost their egos about being in power. Too bad sacrificing innocent people was their plan. But that's okay; we're gonna avenge them. We'll avenge them all. Because even if we can't save them, you can be damn sure we'll avenge em.

Joss: That was beautiful.

Christopher: Well here's to Ed, Pink, and every other member that perished.

K1stpierre: Just wait 'till Baumer sees the Girl on Fire. He'll need more than a machete to get through me. We're taking over the Forums.

Walt Disney: (to himself) Yes...we're taking it over...

Cut to black. To be continued...

Oh yes!!!!! Praise this chapter!!!!! Love THG references(or really CF/MJ). Great job JAndrew! Another great chapter!

Edited by k1stpierre
  • Like 2