Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Oh my goodness, I made the most liked content page! I never saw that happening.

Posted Image

Seriously though, thanks yall. Reading yalls comments make feel some type of way. Im glad everyone is enjoying this so far. The members that didnt wanna be apart of it are missing out! These things take hours to think up and type, but as long as yall keep enjoying 'em, I'll keep on churning 'em out. Hurahhh

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 13

You heard the man Team Shawarma we got one day to socialize and practice. Looks like the big three need a ton of practice

well.. uh.. hi.we can practice.. umm.. walking, and following Empire's map. That's good that's good, it'll keep us focused. Maybe we can practice dueling with some of these sticks on the side. I dunno think of something.at least we have a few days to chat, so that's nice.oh and punishment: double-jinx. I'll take my soda if/when we happen across a vending machine, or a 7-11.
  • Like 2

Smart response. I'd do the same thing.

Nikki must have some interesting things to talk about when she's on a date.

And at least with a date with Nikki you know you're gonna get slammed on alcohol.

We be drinkin' dat Grey Goose all night

• Like 4

So am I... :(I'm liking team Bay the most. I hope one of 'em wins, since I obviously have no shot.

You didnt "like" it, so you and your entire species must be eradicated.

Death by pumpkin bomb? No lines in two stories??? God, I guess I never learned a damn thing from Mrs. Everdeen.

Thats life, brother. At leasr you went out like a boss, remember you tossed it first. Im sorry though, you just happened to be who I pulled. Dont stop reading though, you never know what will happen down the road. And I'll likely do more of these in the future, so youll have a chance at redemption.
  • Like 1

You didnt "like" it, so you and your entire species must be eradicated.Thats life, brother. At leasr you went out like a boss, remember you tossed it first. Im sorry though, you just happened to be who I pulled. Dont stop reading though, you never know what will happen down the road. And I'll likely do more of these in the future, so youll have a chance at redemption.

Oh I'm not bitter, I just thought that all the times that I watched THG and CF would allow the odds to be in my favor....nope!
  • Like 4

Nobody died???

Rip off  :ph34r:

I said no one was going to die. But if you have a death wish, I can dump out the hat and put just your slip back in...or I can leave you in and make everyone Liam Neeson, and you the guy that Liam Neeson is talking too?

Posted Image

;)

• Like 7