Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

I sense a Michelle Monaghan pic spam on the horizon.

Be careful of what you say. Tele has the direct handle on the ban hammer now you know.
  • Like 1

I had no idea that Blink was played by a huge actress from China.

that's the only reason i am a little more skeptical about it's legs in China. I don't follow China's bo closely though so will leave it to other people's judgment. But the word is 

that her disappointing screen time has not gone down well.

These things can have unpredictable effects.

Edited by a2k

that's the only reason i am a little more skeptical about it's legs in China. I don't follow China's bo closely though so will leave it to other people's judgment. But the word is 

that her disappointing screen time has not gone down well.

These things can have unpredictable effects.

Where are you getting this "word" from? LOL

The actress, who plays the role of Blink, a mutant with teleportation power, stated that she was under pressure to perform well, not only because Blink was loved by many, but also due to the fact that the original Blink was not Asian. "I feel very proud, because it's difficult for Asians to play roles in Hollywood blockbusters," she said. "I am happy to see my posters in the U.S., Mexico and Australia as a part of an American mainstream movie." https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/fan-bingbing-admits-x-men-challenging-061200769.html

• Like 1

Fan previously had a role in Iron Man 3 — but only in an edit produced for the mainland China market. This time it won't be a case of "Blink and you'll miss her."The Chinese market is easier when a Hollywood film adds a Chinese character, and it usually drives up the box office in China. Fans are frequently disappointed when their idols only appear for a very limited time on screen, however. Fan said the on-screen time isn't the only thing that she cares about."There are plenty of Hollywood stars in the movie, so everyone's time on screen is limited. The movie is said to be the best of the X-Men franchise. So it's a good to play a part in it," Fan said.http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20140523000058&cid=1104

I want to make some. How do you do it? Do you use your blu rays?

I use a program on Gifcam and then find clips on Youtube. It's extremely easy. Google it and you can read about how it works.

• Like 3