Dementeleus

Thurs #s 5/29: DOFP 4.9, Godz 1.8, Neigh 1.2 (Rth), Blend 1, AMWTD .9 (spatula) | Happy birthday eXtacy (but not ECSTACY)

Late again. X-Men: 4.9Godzilla: 1.9Neighbors: 1.2Blended: 1.0A Million Ways to Die in the West: 0.9Spider-Man: 0.5

We get the number for A Million Ways...... but not for Maleficent? Where is it? Edited by Fake
  • Like 2

So... How many years running now will Marvel Studios/Disney have the top grossing comic book movie DOM? Is it 5 years or 6 years? Certainly going to take the top spot next year as well with Avengers 2. Pretty remarkable.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 1

Guess what 1998 Godzilla had?? Matthew Broderick

Guess what else: NO ATOMIC BREATH and Looked NOTHING LIKE GODZILLA..

Having a grat marekting team these days seems a hell of alot better than the marketing team back in 98 for a movie that R.I.P at 136M Domestically and that's no spin bud... You can't deny this, IMAX and 3D or not..

With inflation, 1998 is probably going to sell more tickets than 2014, doesn't that make it more successful with GA

• Like 1

With inflation, 1998 is probably going to sell more tickets than 2014, doesn't that make it more successful with GA

That's pretty much guaranteed now. If it gets to about 210-218m, it will have had the same share of the overall yearly gross that the 98 one had. Edited by lab276
  • Like 1

This officially confirms yourself as a troll, bagging on a movie you haven't even seen. Its hard to take someone seriously when all their posts are bolded to draw more attention to themselves.

I disagree. When BKB saw TDKR so that he could bag on it, some people jumped all over him and said that he was a fan of Nolan's Batman movies. It's like BKB can't win.

• Like 3

I disagree. When BKB saw TDKR so that he could bag on it, some people jumped all over him and said that he was a fan of Nolan's Batman movies. It's like BKB can't win.

Correction: BKB claims to have walked out halfway through the movie and still ended up talking dirt on the ending of the movie.
  • Like 2

So... How many years running now will Marvel Studios/Disney have the top grossing comic book movie DOM? Is it 5 years or 6 years? Certainly going to take the top spot next year as well with Avengers 2. Pretty remarkable.

This will be year number 5.

2010: Iron Man 2

2011: Thor

2012: The Avengers

2013: Iron Man 3

2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Before anyone asks, yes I did enjoy typing this response and no I did not request that JohnnyGossamer ask this question.

• Like 3

This will be year number 5.

2010: Iron Man 2

2011: Thor

2012: The Avengers

2013: Iron Man 3

2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Before anyone asks, yes I did enjoy typing this response and no I did not request that JohnnyGossamer ask this question.

We might as well pencil in 2015 as well

• Like 3