BadAtGender

Weekend Actuals - Maleficent 69.4, DoFP 32.6, 1M Way 16.8, Zilla 12, Blend 8.14, Neigh 8.08, Spidey 3.8, 1M Arm 3.6

He was the main villain.

That brings me bad memories... of watching that... in theaters  :unsure:

I wonder what blackmail material he had on the marketing executives, he was completely hidden in all promotion for the movie.

• Like 1

I wonder what blackmail material he had on the marketing executives, he was completely hidden in all promotion for the movie.

After the Following he's just too hot to be promoted in something like RIPD. Can't afford to be seen in that.

Just heard the song "Let it go" on the radio during my drive back from work. Unpopular opinion time - the song by itself sucks. The animation makes the song, just the song itself is pretty bad.

Nah, it's still pretty great.  She sings the fuck out of the song. 

• Like 5

Just heard the song "Let it go" on the radio during my drive back from work. Unpopular opinion time - the song by itself sucks. The animation makes the song, just the song itself is pretty bad.

yeah did not find the frozen songs at par with those in b&b or tlk. though the context in which they are played and the quality of animation(technically and artistically - eg: anna trying to "fit" into the portraits during '1st time in forever', etc.) both elevate them a lot.

Edited by a2k

Posted Image

• Like 3

I kinda agree. Most of the songs are catchy and fun, but they don't work anywhere near as well on their own, without the support of the animation.