BadAtGender

Weekend Actuals - Maleficent 69.4, DoFP 32.6, 1M Way 16.8, Zilla 12, Blend 8.14, Neigh 8.08, Spidey 3.8, 1M Arm 3.6

I got a call from the insurance company that the other driver would be at fault.

Today was a good day. Aside from the eye popping hour of television last night that's messing me up.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 6

I got a call from the insurance company that the other driver would be at fault.

Today was a good day. Aside from the eye popping hour of television last night that's messing me up.

It was a mind blowing episode, I must add. It almost crushed the record high audience for the show. It will also haunt me forever.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 5

I got a call from the insurance company that the other driver would be at fault. Today was a good day. Aside from the eye popping hour of television last night that's messing me up.

It was a little smashing.
  • Like 3

I got a call from the insurance company that the other driver would be at fault. Today was a good day. Aside from the eye popping hour of television last night that's messing me up.

I hope you're talking about cosmos Edited by spazz91
  • Like 2

I hope you're talking about cosmos

He is not. He is talking about a truly eye popping, smashing, crushing, mind blowing and explosive hour of television that happened last night. And I can't continue or I will enter in spoiler territory.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

It was a mind blowing episode, I must add. It almost crushed the record high audience for the show. It will also haunt me forever.

It was a little smashing.

Sounds like you guys need a bit of something to remove the cranial pressure

Posted Image

• Like 3

i thought it was probably the weakest episode this season. but still good.