BadAtGender

Weekend Actuals - Maleficent 69.4, DoFP 32.6, 1M Way 16.8, Zilla 12, Blend 8.14, Neigh 8.08, Spidey 3.8, 1M Arm 3.6

LOL Well I thought Cap was the wounded animal with the theater loss. But I guess MDA could be a wounded animal.

Let's put them in this way.

MDA : Wounded animal

Cap2: CAPtastic

• Like 2

Did the wifey like it?

Did she liked it?

She did. She has really bad movie opinions which is why she's forbidden from movie discussions.
  • Like 6

Whoops here I was thinking something else when you guys mentioned "wounded animal"

does it start with "god" by any chance?

cause  god's not dead made a lot of money

• Like 1

MALEFICENT opened with $69.43M this weekend. #Maleficent

LOL, here is what I posted in the weekend estimates thread on Friday at 2:49pm.  Kind of like a math test that you get the right answer on, but have no clue how you did the calculations :)

So these numbers mean Maleficent is currently at 2.64m and will at least double on the West cost to take it to 5.28m.  Matinees are about 1/4 of the total day, so that brings the Friday number to 21.12m.  Saturday will be 28.5m with a bump of 35% and Sunday comes in at 20m with a 30% decrease.  So a final weekend number of 69.62m.

Does that sound about right?

:ph34r:

I really have no clue

• Like 8

LOL, here is what I posted in the weekend estimates thread on Friday at 2:49pm.  Kind of like a math test that you get the right answer on, but have no clue how you did the calculations :)

I do remember that, and I said the math checked outobviously I'm a genius.
  • Like 3

:unsure: NVM

Is it an actual animal you were thinking or something else?

I am not so bright, so sorry if you are confused with me.

Edited by CrispyLips
  • Like 1

Its a metaphor for something else. You should get this by now man.  :D

I am really clueless at times or very slow (I have been told this). HELP me out. 

Edited by CrispyLips
  • Like 1

Part 2 of the Forum Games is up now in the Speakeasy or my sig! EVERYONE has at least one speaking line. Page 16.

Guys even if you're not involved take sometime to give it a read.  Jandrew is putting a lot of time and effort into this.

• Like 2