BadAtGender

Weekend Actuals - Maleficent 69.4, DoFP 32.6, 1M Way 16.8, Zilla 12, Blend 8.14, Neigh 8.08, Spidey 3.8, 1M Arm 3.6

I knew Neighbors would increase with estimates. They estimated a significant Sat-Sun drop.

I guess they were making up for the first couple of weekends where they greatly overestimated the Sunday numbers.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 1

Is it Silicon Val... something?

Halt and Catch Fire it's called. I guess no one watched it. I was interested but I don't wanna watch it if it's a pretender like how amc tried to recapture breaking bad with low winter sun.

• Like 1

Is it Silicon Val... something?

No, Silicon Valley is the comedy series on HBO by Mike Judge - it is pretty funny TBH. The AMC one is drama and called "Halt and Catch Fire" - it is set in Silicon Valley.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Halt and Catch Fire it's called. I guess no one watched it. I was interested but I don't wanna watch it if it's a pretender like how amc tried to recapture breaking bad with low winter sun.

I just got it, I can tell you how it is after I am done.

• Like 1

Major front-loading + tepid WOM = Godzilla. That was one helluva marketing campaign, tho.

They knew / figured it wouldn't have the best legs. Lots of competition in may alone. They wanted as big an OW as possible and just hope that the OW carries it to a profitable state.
  • Like 1

25M to get to 200, double features and dollar theater expansion should basically push it over, but not much more than 200-201M in the end.

This might end up becoming the new Superman Returns in getting over 200m.

• Like 2