Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Maleficent is going to take a huge hit from this

Nah, Mal is going to hold firm with a weekend of 35, and Fault is going to take the hit on Sunday.  Mal will total over 200 domestic, this will only total 130 domestic.

• Like 1

YES YES YES i'll be weeping my heart out tonight  to quotes like "it would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you" & "i fell in love the way you  fall asleep slowly and then all at once"

Those are actual lines?

Posted Image

Yep, definitely never going near this film now.

• Like 7

Nah, Mal is going to hold firm with a weekend of 35, and Fault is going to take the hit on Sunday.  Mal will total over 200 domestic, this will only total 130 domestic.

I highly doubt that Maleficent will get over 200 domestically. If TFIOS doesn't end those chances, HTTYD2 will.

• Like 1

35m is the most its getting this weekend

Mulder is right. FIOS will take away a lot of female audience and How To Train Dragon 2 will take away family.

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 1

Those are actual lines?

Posted Image

Yep, definitely never going near this film now.

Yes. They are all over Twitter, lol. Fans are pissed they changed the last line from the book.

I highly doubt that Maleficent will get over 200 domestically. If TFIOS doesn't end those chances, HTTYD2 will.

Really?  I could see it getting up to 220 domestically.  It did well Monday through Thursday and is only slightly behind the pace of The Lego Movie.

Not to mention, Maleficent's OW was 60% female. There's no way that won't be a huge hit against it when another female-centric film comes out.

And probably additional 15% of males were boyfriends of said females being dragged along

• Like 1

Really?  I could see it getting up to 220 domestically.  It did well Monday through Thursday and is only slightly behind the pace of The Lego Movie.

Schools are just now letting out. Godzilla and DoFP's weekdays were very much like Cap: TWS' yet neither are close to the 255 million Cap: TWS has.