Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Around $180 million before marketing is what I've seen floating around. So it probably needs at least $375-400m worldwide to break even/profit in theaters. In the long run, I'm sure they'll make their money with TV deals and the HV market, but they must have had a lot of confidence in the script and Cruise's ability to draw well overseas. That's a lotta dough for a non-franchise pic. (Oblivion cost two-thirds of that.)

Yikes. Quite risky.

Oh, we're ranking shit? 

1. The Grand Budapest Hotel

2. The Wind Rises

3. Nymphomaniac

4. We Are The Best! 

5. Only Lovers Left Alive

[*]The LEGO Movie

[*]X-Men: Days of Future Past

[*]Captain America: The Winter Soldier

[*]Mr. Peabody and Sherman

[*]Neighbors

[*]Godzilla

[*]Noah

[*]The Grand Budapest Hotel

[*]Divergent

[*]Million Dollar Arm

[*]Non-Stop

[*]Draft Day

[*]Muppets Most Wanted

[*]Veronica Mars

[*]The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I just realized that CBS passed on "How I Met Your Dad" and the show has to date not been picked up by any other networks. While I wouldn't wish ill on any person whose job is on the line depending on the show being picked up - I have to say, that after the stupid ending that Bays and Thomas felt happy pushing on the loyal fans after so many seasons, I won't be sad in the least if the show is never made.

• Like 1

Just watched Lone Survivor. Thought it was terrific. But I am emotionally drained. As a side note Explosions in the Sky should always do more film scores

• Like 1

I like how the key to solving everything is cinnamon. Who wrote that nonsense?

Were you just super embarrassed for Jeff Bridges the whole time? That's all I could think while I was watching it

Were you just super embarrassed for Jeff Bridges the whole time? That's all I could think while I was watching it

I was wondering what blackmail material Kevin Bacon had on the marketing team. He managed to escape completely unscathed. Not enough people watched it, and he didn't appear in any of the marketing.

So we were ranking 2014 moves on the previous page so-

1. Cap: TWS

2. Godzilla

3. X-Men: DoFP

4. Edge of Tomorrow

5. The LEGO Movie

6. 300: Rise of An Empire

7. Robocop

8. Transcendence

9. TASM2

10. Malefishit

You spoiler tagged the word "Great"???? 

Well, I didn't want to spoil game 2 has been great. I don't want someone to complain about it. 

Are you a hockey fan?

I'm a sports fan meaning I love great entertainment so by default I love Stanley Cup Playoffs.  :D