Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Did someone explode? *fingers crossed*

I guess I have to spoiler this :rolleyes:

No, something happened to the Mercs and they started losing 3 seconds a lap to everyone else. Then Hamilton's brakes broke (

:D) and he's out. Rosberg's now 1st but is gonna lose it to Perez and Ricciardo and Vettel and whoever else...

• Like 1

I guess I have to spoiler this :rolleyes:

No, something happened to the Mercs and they started losing 3 seconds a lap to everyone else. Then Hamilton's brakes broke (

:D) and he's out. Rosberg's now 1st but is gonna lose it to Perez and Ricciardo and Vettel and whoever else...

Oh, that is fucking awesome!

Yes I'll be harsh. I don't want meaningless likes. 

Okay, personally a like is a like for me, no matter where its coming from. Besides it gives Blankments a personality. He's the giver of really late likes.

• Like 6

Is ME2 ever coming out?

It was officially announced in last year's E3 and DICE posted that on the official facebook 3 hours ago. I am expecting gameplay tomorrow on EA conference. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

It was officially announced in last year's E3 and DICE posted that on the official facebook 3 hours ago. I am expecting gameplay tomorrow on EA conference. 

Nice, I loved the first one :)

Okay, personally a like is a like for me, no matter where its coming from. Besides it gives Blankments a personality. He's the giver of really late likes.

What's awesome about that is it reminds you of interesting posts, conversations and threads you have long forgotten about. :D So keep up the good work, Blank.

• Like 3

lolno?

He's available so...

Liking everything. 

I'm not MGS

Doesn't appreciate it. Why waste your time liking his posts when you could be liking more of MY posts?

Should've posted in the Star Wars thread more then :/

Yes, it is stupid and inane to like every single post I make. 

You're stupid and inane so haha

You can like me Blank. 

I DO

His loss

Posted Image

Thanks broski

Blankments likes Jack, Nevada hates movies.

Sort of like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Tiger

Beautiful

socceraid on right now. always fun. celebrities in a football match. James McAvoy, Sam Worthington, Jeremy Renner are some of the players.

WHAAAA

• Like 3

Yes, it is stupid and inane to like every single post I make.

You're such an insufferable little boy. Yea, good luck ever finding a gf and maintaining a long-term relationship with such a shitty attitude like that.You're way too full of yourself.
  • Like 3

Clearly I'm not since you're such a huge fan of everything I say. 

Jack, you seem so full of hate right now. What is wrong man? Why so much hate?

• Like 1